Lego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting towards the end of the line now.
How are we all doing? Nearly filled the books? I've got a stack of doubles thicker than a whale omelette

Still needing...
5, 24, 29, 39, 43, 64, 67, 68, 79, 81, 83, 96, 97, 115, 116, 119, 120, 129, 138 and 139

Who needs what? I'll have a look tonight when I get in.

New episode of Lego Masters on Channel 4 tonight.

The five remaining teams take their construction skills into the great outdoors to complete two challenges on the theme of nature. First they have to create and install a brick display for a nature walk that will be transported to a woodland in Essex. There is also a quickfire round to make as many miniature creatures as they can in 45 minutes, using no more than 15 bricks each.

:cool:

TESCO have reduced to clear some of The LEGO Batman Movie sets.
It's my birthday in a couple of weeks if anyone fancies buying me Clayface. I fancy sticking him on my Arkham Asylum.

Love LEGO, me. Great stuff.

Got all me old lego out of the loft and built it for my nephew over christmas.
Couldn't believe how much i had and wasn't missing as many pieces as i expected, was great fun building it all.

Just found out that a distant relative is a director at lego so i've got my eyes on a Ghostbusters HQ at a knock down price :cool:
For the nephew of course

yep.. I picked it up for £60 along with about another £200 worth of older stuff

getting ahrder and harder to snag decdent bargains..

My parents bought mine when I was about eight. If I have kids I'll buy each set twice: one for them to play with, one never to be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back