LEGO builds for Adults

Thought I would do something a bit different for Valentines this year. Rather than spend on flowers that'll die after a few days, I got my wife the Lego Bouquet of Roses set. Assembled while she was out at work today and hid them until tomorrow morning. If I'm still alive in the morning, I'll let you know what she thinks :lol:

They're gorgeous 😍 assembled by hand with love in your heart and they won't die ........ she'll love them I'm sure ♥️

Thought I would do something a bit different for Valentines this year. Rather than spend on flowers that'll die after a few days, I got my wife the Lego Bouquet of Roses set. Assembled while she was out at work today and hid them until tomorrow morning. If I'm still alive in the morning, I'll let you know what she thinks :lol:

😎

I have a Lego bouquet 💐 from my son can anyone guess which Lego piece makes the lupin petals????

Lego have done well. Appeal to all ages and the switch to partnering up with brands all the kids are interested in was a master stroke

Just bought the Orient Express. Awesome build except for the transfer sheet with the spelling mistakes!
Hopefully Lego reprint and correct foc for previous buyers so I haven’t put them on

Bigger pieces I’ve had as gifts Moped, Jazz Band & Camper Van

Would love Titanic but got no where to put it 🤷🏻

And Perspex covers are nearly as expensive as the set

😎

I have a Lego bouquet 💐 from my son can anyone guess which Lego piece makes the lupin petals????
Is it the roses bouquet or another bouquet. There should be three booklets with the roses bouquet, giving you details to build all the different styles of roses. Sorry it's not a clear answer but not sure what lupin petals are.

Lego have done well. Appeal to all ages and the switch to partnering up with brands all the kids are interested in was a master stroke

Just bought the Orient Express. Awesome build except for the transfer sheet with the spelling mistakes!
Hopefully Lego reprint and correct foc for previous buyers so I haven’t put them on

Contact them regarding the transfer sheet. They'll send you another free.

I've got my eye on the Orient Express. Should be easy to convince the wife that because the lad is into trains its something "we can do together".

Or maybe not.

Is it the roses bouquet or another bouquet. There should be three booklets with the roses bouquet, giving you details to build all the different styles of roses. Sorry it's not a clear answer but not sure what lupin petals are.
Another bouquet there are sunflowers 🌻 in it too. I could see straight away that “Lego oars” make up the petals in the sunflowers. The lupins are very realistic, although I could not make out which Lego part had been used to create them until I was told. I was just wondering as a bit of fun if anyone on here is as much of Lego enthusiast as my son and knew the answer 🤷‍♀️ xx 😍

I'm on building the Concorde. Our lass isn't entirely impressed on the fact it's likely going to be over a metre long.

Asked where I'm planning on keeping it.

"Hanging from the ceiling on fishing line" is apparently not the right answer....
Me Batwing has a wall hanger piece built into it.

It's not allowed to hang on the wall. :lol:
Ya not kidding like.

Back