LEGO builds for Adults

I try not to judge but grown ups playing with Lego (£750 ffs) makes it rather difficult at times. Fair do's if it's with your kids obviously.

It's excellent for stress. Takes your mind off things and totally immerses you in what you're doing.
Having enjoyed it loads as kid may help too.

I don't think Mrs K played with it much when she was little but she likes the seasonal models etc. Probably so we can show Mini-K too.
She bought this for our Christmas decs (already have another)
Logon or register to see this image

Love it me. Great fun.

We got the kids the £100+ AT-AT - I think last Christmas. Great fun for me to build but the ungrateful nincompoops had it destroyed by the end of Boxing Day and mixed in with the rest of the Lego. :cry:

Oh no...

While I have a lot of loose LEGO, I think I'd go spare if that happened to any of my stuff. Mainly because it would take bloody ages to find all the bits again!

It's excellent for stress. Takes your mind off things and totally immerses you in what you're doing.
Having enjoyed it loads as kid may help too.

I don't think Mrs K played with it much when she was little but she likes the seasonal models etc. Probably so we can show Mini-K too.
She bought this for our Christmas decs (already have another)
Logon or register to see this image

Love it me. Great fun.
No offense mate but I could not be less surprised by this revelation. I could try but I would be unsuccessful.

Not gonna lie, I'd be ower the forest moon of Endor if I woke up on Christmas morn to a git loada Lego again like.

I won't though.

Start saving Christoffelees.
Or start dropping hints from January onwards.

I've been trying (and failing) to buy the Roller Coaster for bloody ages.

It seems it's the time of year again when I post how absolutely ridiculous it is when parents buy their kids Lego for Christmas and put it all together for them ready for Christmas morning.

Absolutely barmy behaviour. The whole point in Lego is the putting it together otherwise you are just giving them a shite toy that falls apart at the first hint of playing with it.

Last edited:
3d jigsaw?
The Puzz-3D Millenium Falcon was enough to drive anyone fuckin' insane.

After numerous assisted/unassisted attempts abandoned in varying fits of rage, I finally got the bastard to hold together one day. Being quite proud of meself I went to show me ma, flying it through the house, only for me little sister to whack the fucker with a tea towel and the bastard thing split reet down the middle. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

Back