Lee Lee Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a very blinkered opinion, and a very short memory when it comes to Cattermole, a few good performances in Division one does not make up for the fact that he’s been serving up shite for years.

Blinkered, did you say ?

So what should we do ? Keep on giving him flack ? Even when he is playing well ?
He got the flack for being crap, now he should get praise for being good.

Based on this argument, non of our players can be classed as outstanding this season, as they're all playing in League One.

For the level we are at, his performance's are far exceeding the league (as they should), and therefore for the league and the opposition we are playing you could argue that they have been outstanding. Wouldn't go that far with the praise personally, but this argument of 'he's playing in League One' doesn't wash

What I'm saying is that given his pedigree and wages I'd expect him to be outstanding in this division. He's been decent enough although personally I'd cash him in should we get an offer.

He was class on Sunday and put in another solid performance last night. I hope we hold onto him now.

Played well again and is saying the right things in his post match interview. The only thing he didn't say is "I'll take a wage cut", and until he does (which he won't, and is totally understandable) then I'm afraid I would prefer to see him leave. We should be winning this league without him, and you can pay 4 players at this level for what he's earning.

Blinkered, did you say ?

So what should we do ? Keep on giving him flack ? Even when he is playing well ?
He got the flack for being crap, now he should get praise for being good.
Who said anything about giving him flak, I’ve said he’s played well in a couple of games, just don’t forget the shite he’s served up for years.

He was brilliant tonight, looks a class act at this level and just hope he stays fit (always an issue) and keeps it up. tough in the tackle, good awareness and pinging balls around as he has been the last few weeks.

Found his interview after the game really interesting, would love to know what he really thinks of whats gone on at the club, and i don't doubt he is a bit resentful towards the supporters for some of the grief he has had. The interviewer stayed clear from the usual statements about the 'magnificent support'.

on side note i saw them all eating pizza on the bus on social media, not something you see often these days. Lets hope they all stay out the boozer and we dont go back to square one

You got a link to the interview mate?

Edit. Found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back