Lee Lee Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I liked about Leadbitter yesterday. He was always moving, always looking to pick up the ball from deep, and it actually looked like he wanted it from throw-ins (not that it stopped the inevitable hoik down the line in most instances). He'll be a real asset when he gets up to speed.
Exactly, looked for and wanted the ball.

After watching Leadbetter yesterday, I dont see how Cattermole ever gets back in...also Ross’s comments about bringing Leadbetter in seemed a dig at Lee. “We needed someone who could control the game.” Cattermole would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb yesterday with Leadbetter out there...

I don't think it would have been much different yesterday has Cattermole being playing and not Power

I think Cattermole is done as a professional footballer. Wouldn't surprise me at all for him to agree some sort of compromise agreement in the summer
The bloke has 4 injections in his knee before each game FFS. I don't see how he gets back into this team

FWIW I'd keep him at the club if he does give it up - think he'd be excellent training the kids for example

Might not get another game this season.
Hahahahaha ok , Wel see when he’s fit Cos Ross will play him :D

W
After watching Leadbetter yesterday, I dont see how Cattermole ever gets back in...also Ross’s comments about bringing Leadbetter in seemed a dig at Lee. “We needed someone who could control the game.” Cattermole would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb yesterday with Leadbetter out there...
Wimbledon are Bottom of the league. Clearly wasn’t a dig at cattermole because he was injured

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back