Lee Lee Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont see how any of the central midfielders are of any blame...they barely touch the ball. Even the fuckin throw ins are throw it down the line as far as you can. I mean our tactics have regressed to absolute cowardice...

Dont see how any of the central midfielders are of any blame...they barely touch the ball. Even the fuckin throw ins are throw it down the line as far as you can. I mean our tactics have regressed to absolute cowardice...
It doesn't help when our central midfielders don't look for the ball or make themselves available. Next time you watch us, watch Cattermoles movement when we have a throw in, he'll look away and make himself unavailable. So our only tactic is to work the line and push them back.

It doesn't help when our central midfielders don't look for the ball or make themselves available. Next time you watch us, watch Cattermoles movement when we have a throw in, he'll look away and make himself unavailable. So our only tactic is to work the line and push them back.

I realize that but Cattermole isn’t the only one in position to receive a throw in and still the ball goes 30 yards down the line...when is the last time you seen us work the ball out from the back? Cattermole hasn’t played in all those games. Its got to be instructed, imo. We play the game like a bunch of 12yr olds....

I realize that but Cattermole isn’t the only one in position to receive a throw in and still the ball goes 30 yards down the line...when is the last time you seen us work the ball out from the back? Cattermole hasn’t played in all those games. Its got to be instructed, imo. We play the game like a bunch of 12yr olds....
I've watched Gooch, Power, Maja, Maguire all look for the ball from throw ins, the defenders deliberately miss Cattermole out as the know his reluctance to have the ball. It's a shame when your center halves have to bring the ball forward through the middle of the park and bypass a midfeild player.

I've watched Gooch, Power, Maja, Maguire all look for the ball from throw ins, the defenders deliberately miss Cattermole out as the know his reluctance to have the ball. It's a shame when your center halves have to bring the ball forward through the middle of the park and bypass a midfeild player.

No, I have not changed my name. Great post

Another week another £40,000 pissed against the wind

Only £960,000 since the start of the season. (Only £3,480,000 since leaving Prem)

Estimated Total So far - £31,195,000 (as above)
This does not include Agents Fees, Cost of Employment / Medical Bills
227 Competitive Games = £137,246.00 a game. Cost per Good / Decent game x 2 (£270,000+) or x 3 (£400,000+)
Counting Make believe EFL trophy.

The good news is only approximately 129 weeks or £4,920,000 to go.

Plus I suspect a very large Loyalty bonus.

Love Lee Barry Iwontleaveapennybehind Cakkamole me like.

Another week another £40,000 pissed against the wind

Only £1,000,000 since the start of the season. (Only £3,520,000 since leaving Prem) - happy bank balance week, no wonder he has taken it off. :lol:

Estimated Total So far - £31,195,000 (as above)
This does not include Agents Fees, Cost of Employment / Medical Bills
227 Competitive Games = £137,422.00 a game. Cost per Good / Decent game x 2 (£270,000+) or x 3 (£400,000+)
Counting Make believe EFL trophy.

The good news is only approximately 129 weeks or £4,880,000 to go.

Plus I suspect a very large Loyalty bonus.

Love Lee Barry Iwontleaveapennybehind Cakkamole me like.

This is something I liked about Leadbitter yesterday. He was always moving, always looking to pick up the ball from deep, and it actually looked like he wanted it from throw-ins (not that it stopped the inevitable hoik down the line in most instances). He'll be a real asset when he gets up to speed.

Catts will be straight back in the side when fit. Our best midfielder
LEE
LEE
LEE

After watching Leadbetter yesterday, I dont see how Cattermole ever gets back in...also Ross’s comments about bringing Leadbetter in seemed a dig at Lee. “We needed someone who could control the game.” Cattermole would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb yesterday with Leadbetter out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back