Lee Lee Lee

No.
Not everyone is the same as you and that lad. I hope that settles any confusion you have

So just the two of us. Yes, all clear now.

Mind, just for clarification, what is the threshold where one would cross from having a strong opinion of Cattermole's deficiencies and not be hate fuelled, to becoming hate fuelled. Is it a thin line or is there a spread. Just so me and the other lad know.

And are you the arbiter or is there an objective test?

So just the two of us. Yes, all clear now.

Mind, just for clarification, what is the threshold where one would cross from having a strong opinion of Cattermole's deficiencies and not be hate fuelled, to becoming hate fuelled. Is it a thin line or is there a spread. Just so me and the other lad know.

And are you the arbiter or is there an objective test?
No its my opinion of you 2

Fact

Another week another £40,000 pissed against the wind

Only £920,000 since the start of the season. (Only £3,440,000 since leaving Prem)

Estimated Total So far - £31,155,000 (as above)
This does not include Agents Fees, Cost of Employment / Medical Bills
226 Competitive Games = £137,677.00 a game. Cost per Good / Decent game x 2 (£270,000+) or x 3 (£400,000+)

The good news is only approximately 130 weeks or £4,960,000 to go.

Plus I suspect a very large Loyalty bonus.

Love Lee Barry Iwontleaveapennybehind Cakkamole me like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"don't refuse to give credit when it's due"

He's been shite for 90+% since he signed his new contract (and a fair bit before hand) hes had a few decent games in League 1 where he is on 20 Times the average weekly wage but still not a stand out player, what credit is he due exactly, doing a job he is massively overpaid for once in a while and failing dismally the rest of the time in a pub league.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought he started the season well, almost controlling games and even getting forward into dangerous positions. He has been out of sorts for a few months now though, I know he's had a suspension and injuries thrown, but I have to agree, he wouldn't be a miss on the field based on his current form if he was replaced. This is very unlikely mind as no other team would be able to match his wages. He is here to stay and therefore our fans should accept it and get behind him.

I thought he started the season well, almost controlling games and even getting forward into dangerous positions. He has been out of sorts for a few months now though, I know he's had a suspension and injuries thrown, but I have to agree, he wouldn't be a miss on the field based on his current form if he was replaced. This is very unlikely mind as no other team would be able to match his wages. He is here to stay and therefore our fans should accept it and get behind him.

Not sure how he controlled midfield when he saw very little of the ball!

Back