Lee Griffiths

Seems?

Not entirely sure he has wished some one to be crippled like.
Each to their own, just cringeworthy and childish imo
I would say tweeting someone telling them to go back to their own country maybe worse than that like, but as you say, each to their own.

It’s only because of who posted it are people taking offence to it, all the rebels jumping in, probably the same people who rightly kick off about anything to do with racism on the SMB.

Slightly hypocritical one may say.

Last edited:
I hadn’t heard anything about it, well dobberheid brought it up last night but genuinely I know nowthing or what was said
He told some lad on Twitter to go back to his own country.

Let’s not forget about him singing songs about Rudi Skacel being a refugee. He’s a horrible little bastard and some may say karma can be a bit of a bastard.

He told some lad on Twitter to go back to his own country.

Let’s not forget about him singing songs about Rudi Skacel being a refugee. He’s a horrible little bastard and some may say karma can be a bit of a bastard.

That wasn't even him man. That was Derek Riordan

Last edited:
Who let him build up a quarter of a million in liabilities? Any links to the story?
The bookies will let you do what you want and give you as much credit as they can if you earn big, they will sit back and let you destroy yourself. I don't earn big but I lost 8k in one nights madness years ago( betting until 5am on Aussie racing chasing my losses) I earned 20k a year at the time. Betting addiction turns you in to a zombie. I also know this was my fault but they knew this was not my normal betting pattern and never made one attempt to stop me.

Back