Lee Griffiths

If Irish Republicans are your thing I’m sure he is, I’m totally against that view so to me he’s a boring bastard.

Let’s not turn this into a political thread, there’s a sub forum specifically for that purpose for you and the likes.
Why the abuse and anger ? Do you think in any way shape or form, you are coming across well on here. Why do you hate the world so much ? Address these issues and become free from this inner anger.

If Irish Republicans are your thing I’m sure he is, I’m totally against that view so to me he’s a boring bastard.

Let’s not turn this into a political thread, there’s a sub forum specifically for that purpose for you and the likes.
I was only going off their football posts, don't know what an Irish Republican is but if they're anything like the American ones then I agree with you! Totally against them, bloody gun nuts.

Why the abuse and anger ? Do you think in any way shape or form, you are coming across well on here. Why do you hate the world so much ? Address these issues and become free from this inner anger.
Do you really think I care how I come across?

And as if I’d take any advice from someone like you :lol::lol:

Typical reply of anger, get a grip of your sad self and realise not everyone is like you, why is it people like you believe people get angry over some words on here, we clearly have different views on anger.

I was only going off their football posts, don't know what an Irish Republican is but if they're anything like the American ones then I agree with you! Totally against them, bloody gun nuts.
Had to google it. It is someone who wants a united Ireland apparently. He thinks it's an IRA supporter?

Do you really think I care how I come across?

And as if I’d take any advice from someone like you :lol::lol:

Typical reply of anger, get a grip of your sad self and realise not everyone is like you, why is it people like you believe people get angry over some words on here, we clearly have different views on anger.
I'm not swearing and and calling names. You seemed to have calmed down now, take a few deal breaths and enjoy the day. Have you tried yoga ?

Had to google it. It is someone who wants a united Ireland apparently. He thinks it's an IRA supporter?
No need for the question mark, it’s pretty obvious that not every Republican supports the IRA, only a fool would believe that.

No anger towards you, I actually pity people with your views, I’d be quite happy for you to get your wish and watch as the thickos realise that Ireland can’t support Northern Ireland, who’d pay for all those who don’t work, their housing, their free prescriptions, dental care etc,etc?

I'm not swearing and and calling names. You seemed to have calmed down now, take a few deal breaths and enjoy the day. Have you tried yoga ?
So swearing and name calling is classed as anger? :lol::lol::lol:

It’s part of everyday life for normal working class people where I come from. I apologise for not realising you are in the upper echelons of the classes.

Anyway back on topic as I don’t want any more bans for posting off topic.

Last edited:
No need for the question mark, it’s pretty obvious that not every Republican supports the IRA, only a fool would believe that.

No anger towards you, I actually pity people with your views, I’d be quite happy for you to get your wish and watch as the thickos realise that Ireland can’t support Northern Ireland, who’d pay for all those who don’t work, their housing, their free prescriptions, dental care etc,etc?

So swearing and name calling is classed as anger? :lol::lol::lol:

It’s part of everyday life for normal working class people where I come from. I apologise for not realising you are in the upper echelons of the classes.

Anyway back on topic as I don’t want any more bans for posting off topic.
I don't want a United Ireland, in a recent poll 64% don't want it in the south ( why would they ) you can keep it. I have to ask, where do you live ? It sounds horrible.

I don't want a United Ireland, in a recent poll 64% don't want it in the south ( why would they ) you can keep it. I have to ask, where do you live ? It sounds horrible.
You really need to ask that idiotic question? :oops:

I suppose that was sarcasm, you’ll try and pass it off as that.

For the record, gods country, the wonderful City of Sunderland, yourself?

You really need to ask that idiotic question? :oops:

I suppose that was sarcasm, you’ll try and pass it off as that.

For the record, gods country, the wonderful City of Sunderland, yourself?
The shires in the south east, a beautiful little market town called Luton. Ok enough zig or we will both get banned. Enjoy the day.

I’ll stick to my beliefs, no need for Republican sympathy where I live.

My life is fuckin superb young’un, wouldn’t change a single thing.

That’s your point of view mate, it would be a bit shit if we all piped one and other off to keep the peace. ;)
Of course, I just struggle when some people have no common decency

Gambling groups incorporated a ‘self exile’ and ‘weekly deposit limit’ for a reason.

The only sympathy I have is that he must be f***ing shit at gambling :lol:

and shops shouldn't sell alcoholics loads of drink. Also, Drinkaware ads are on all labels. People which such conditions struggle to self-regulate.

Back