Lee Griffiths

The bookies will let you do what you want and give you as much credit as they can if you earn big, they will sit back and let you destroy yourself. I don't earn big but I lost 8k in one nights madness years ago( betting until 5am on Aussie racing chasing my losses) I earned 20k a year at the time. Betting addiction turns you in to a zombie. I also know this was my fault but they knew this was not my normal betting pattern and never made one attempt to stop me.

Seems overly excessive though especially with bookmakers trying to sanitise their brands by cutting back on advertising etc.

Seems overly excessive though especially with bookmakers trying to sanitise their brands by cutting back on advertising etc.
I forgot to add I received a £200 bonus for my nights stupidity :oops:. They are doing that as they have no choice, there has been a marked increase in young adults problem gambling and they have come under pressure to do something. If you take a look at William hill and ladbrokes profits in a year you will realise the madness of gambling. This does not apply to people in control.

Good to see Dobberhun showing his true colours yet again. The most baised, clueless and odious poster on this board, I fail to understand why the mods fail to deal with his issues. It’s another human being for fucks sake

Anyway, hope Griffiths finds all the help required, there has been rumours for a few months culminating with him going missing a few days ago.

Stand free LG

As usual @Doberman allowing narrow minded sectarian bias to get in the way of humanity.

No need for the question mark, it’s pretty obvious that not every Republican supports the IRA, only a fool would believe that.

No anger towards you, I actually pity people with your views, I’d be quite happy for you to get your wish and watch as the thickos realise that Ireland can’t support Northern Ireland, who’d pay for all those who don’t work, their housing, their free prescriptions, dental care etc,etc?

So swearing and name calling is classed as anger? :lol::lol::lol:

It’s part of everyday life for normal working class people where I come from. I apologise for not realising you are in the upper echelons of the classes.

Anyway back on topic as I don’t want any more bans for posting off topic.
You do come accross as a bit of a thick angry bigoted idiot.

Thick :lol::lol::lol:

You silly little boy, thick and bigoted for showing Griffiths to be a racist waste of space.

Another SMB warrior appears. I despise the IRA, what’s your thoughts on them? If that makes me a bigot in your tiny mind that is fine by me.

The bookies will let you do what you want and give you as much credit as they can if you earn big, they will sit back and let you destroy yourself. I don't earn big but I lost 8k in one nights madness years ago( betting until 5am on Aussie racing chasing my losses) I earned 20k a year at the time. Betting addiction turns you in to a zombie. I also know this was my fault but they knew this was not my normal betting pattern and never made one attempt to stop me.

What you tend to find is; the bookies that allow punters to run up huge debts, have some nasty collectors if you don’t pay.

Although you can get some decent credit accounts with the PLC bookies, they will still be wary of you running up huge sums.

Also if you’re going to call someone thick you should make sure you use the correct punctuation, it makes you look a bit thick if you don’t.

A comma or two would have saved you there son, don’t worry, every day is a school day.

Back