Lee Cattermole Testemonial

I don’t think entrance to the game would be compulsory for those who don’t agree.

I personally think it would be fair to give the lad one as a pre season game, it’s more about a matter of respect from the club to him, and an opportunity for others to show there respect to him, and the chosen charity.
Also an opportunity for his agent to donate to charity.

Been with us for 10 years now. Will he get one and does he deserve one?

Had some very up and down moments through his years with us but you can't fault his effort this season.

Can't see it being a sell out if there is one mind :lol:

Has been part of some bad times at Sunderland but he has always and I mean always given his all........This season he has been superb and marshalled a lot of young players. Literally no reason for him not to have a testamonial and well deserved one.

Any player who does 10 year at a club deserves one. Money should go to charity like. And let’s face it in this day and age we probably won’t see another player stay here for 10 years.

Any player who does 10 year at a club deserves one. Money should go to charity like. And let’s face it in this day and age we probably won’t see another player stay here for 10 years.
Hes played about 250 games in 10yr normally players have 500 games under their belt at a club

Er is this the same Lee Cattermole that was supposedly part of the problem a few years back? Player mafia? No he should not have one. The whole idea of testimonials originally was to help the player after they finish. I don't think they should be played at all these days.

Hes played about 250 games in 10yr normally players have 500 games under their belt at a club

Aye due to injuries it’s not as if he’s played that many games through being dropped or a squad player.

Every season people on here say he should be replaced but he’s the first player on the team sheet every time a new manager comes in. (Di caneo aside)

Aye due to injuries it’s not as if he’s played that many games through being dropped or a squad player.

Every season people on here say he should be replaced but he’s the first player on the team sheet every time a new manager comes in. (Di caneo aside)
Poor lad getting very well paid thousands for being injured half his time here

Back