Lee Barry Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was f***ing dreadful!
This.

Twice in the first half the ball was played 'to' him but was a couple of yards from being a perfect pass but he got nowhere near.

Did his usual 'keeping away from the action' trick today. It's like playing a man short in midfield. I noticed multiple times today that Max Power avoided giving LBC the ball today when he could have. I reckon Max is sick of doing all the graft.
See I don't get this. He wasnt great and he certainly wasn't as bad as these 2 make out.

Seems there is no middle ground

Did well to hit the bar I thought, considering where he arrived from. Some people have mad expectations of what a player should be physically capable of.

Completely agree. It's not like he was waiting for the ball to drop - he made a lung buster and almost finished off a good move.

LBC has 271 Premier League appearances to his name. How many teams in League 1 can say they've got that type of experience in their squad?

Great opportunity to score
He fucked up
Get over it kidda

Foot over the ball & it goes in
Not that technically difficult

If you think his chance was "not technically difficult" then I am afraid you don't understand the sport. Coming on to the ball at pace and at an angle requires a huge amount of technique. hitting the bar was a great attempt.

:lol:
Are you being serious here?
What’s difficult about it marra ?
You really have rose tinted specs regarding Cattermole
It’s a standing joke on here
:D

If you think his chance was "not technically difficult" then I am afraid you don't understand the sport. Coming on to the ball at pace and at an angle requires a huge amount of technique. hitting the bar was a great attempt.
Played it all my life kidda
It wasn’t good enough was it ?
Problem is he didn’t remember the golden rule
Head down over the ball

What’s difficult about it marra ?
You really have rose tinted specs regarding Cattermole
It’s a standing joke on here
:D

Played it all my life kidda
It wasn’t good enough was it ?
Problem is he didn’t remember the golden rule
Head down over the ball
It's a joke amongst the half wits who don't read what I post. You've had a mare on this thread

He was but he's played 30 minutes of football in about a month so that is to be expected. He still got on the end of a cross and hit the bar.

He's vital to our promotion push.
100%, He's not the best footballer in the world but we need an organiser to get out this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back