Lee Barry Cattermole

I’m partial to Rocky. If he says he is good then that’s enough for me.

I haven’t seen our Lee play for a while but I’ll be putting this right soon all things being well.

That effort that hit the bar was unlucky, mind. He did well to get it goal bound.
Whey nor it was poor technique man.

He's gave plenty of reasons for people to give him stick, that chance certainly wasn't one of them.

I’m partial to Rocky. If he says he is good then that’s enough for me.

I haven’t seen our Lee play for a while but I’ll be putting this right soon all things being well.
I don't think he was particularly good today marra. He wasnt awful either.
Unlucky with that chance though.

That effort that hit the bar was unlucky, mind. He did well to get it goal bound.
The one that come to him in the box he couldn’t get on target ?
Professional footballers here marra this one in particular paid around £40 k a week
Rubbish

The one that come to him in the box he couldn’t get on target ?
Professional footballers here marra this one in particular paid around £40 k a week
Rubbish
He’s a defensive midfielder man he’s not exactly renowned for his finishing :rolleyes: it was a good effort and unlucky it hit the bar

From the dictionary........

Unlucky - having, bringing, or resulting from bad luck.

Luck - success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

Nothing 'unlucky' about LBC's effort, simply not good enough.
OK sunshine.
Other than 3 or 4 heed cases on here most thought he was unlucky and it wasn't a bad effort. Strangely those heed cases are very vocal in their dislike of him.

Back