Lee Barry Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he had a good game. Apart from the shot off the bar he made one or two great passes and even did a Cruyff turn
(I know he tries them all the time but this time he pulled it off)

Last edited:
He was but he's played 30 minutes of football in about a month so that is to be expected. He still got on the end of a cross and hit the bar.

He's vital to our promotion push.
Best midfield player in the division. Always takes him a few games after injury. Rubbish coming on at Luton then MOTM for weeks in a row.

Aey
Hit the bar
Couldn’t quite hit the target
Fine margins
Nuff said
What you getting him for Xmas marra ?

Absolute rubbish
It is fine margins, he was unlucky
Maja hits the bar there and we wouldn't even be talking about it.

We get it you don't rate him there is absolutely no need to talk absolute shit to retierate your point

The first player I've ever seen not to understand how a kick off works.

That was richly comic mind. Nee idea what he was thinking, or what he was doing taking it in the first place.

But he was good value today.

Did well to hit the bar I thought, considering where he arrived from. Some people have mad expectations of what a player should be physically capable of.

Blame the Play Stations!

Last edited:
It is fine margins, he was unlucky
Maja hits the bar there and we wouldn't even be talking about it.

We get it you don't rate him there is absolutely no need to talk absolute shit to retierate your point
Take a chill pill marra
You’ll find different opinions on here to yours
:D

Take a chill pill marra
You’ll find different opinions on here to yours
:D
I'm relaxed marra.
However I'm afraid you're talking nonsense regarding that chance today. He's gave plenty of opportunity for people to give him stick for. That chance certainly isn't one of them.

I'm relaxed marra.
However I'm afraid you're talking nonsense regarding that chance today. He's gave plenty of opportunity for people to give him stick for. That chance certainly isn't one of them.
Hit the bar though ?
Good enough to hit the bar but not quite good enough to score
Fine margins
If I’m talking nonsense surely he wouldn’t be anywhere close to hitting the bar ?
Think about it :rolleyes:

He was f***ing dreadful!
This.

Twice in the first half the ball was played 'to' him but was a couple of yards from being a perfect pass but he got nowhere near.

Did his usual 'keeping away from the action' trick today. It's like playing a man short in midfield. I noticed multiple times today that Max Power avoided giving LBC the ball today when he could have. I reckon Max is sick of doing all the graft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back