Leceister winning the league last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
..And the 1958 World Cup never took place

According to 2002 documentary Conspiracy 58.

That 1958 tournament confirmed Brazil to be among the sport’s heavyweight nations and announced Pelé to the world as the greatest player that football had ever seen. However, according to famed historian, author and professor Bror Jacques de Wærn, the tournament never actually took place. Allegedly, Sweden didn’t have the resources to go ahead with their World Cup plans, and rather than cancelling it, they co-conspired with America to ‘test the effectiveness of televised propaganda’.

As a result, the entire tournament was staged in a Los Angeles television studio by the CIA, but what makes De Wærn so certain that the tournament never took place? Well, houses next to pitches that shouldn’t have been there and shadows that didn’t match up to the position of the sun in Sweden at the time, among other minor giveaways.

By now you’re probably thinking that both De Wærn and his theory are absolutely nonsense, and you’re right. As the credits roll at the end of Conspiracy 58, the entire documentary is revealed to be faked. However, some people seemingly missed this small detail, as rumours of a staged World Cup tournament have been rife ever since.

Last edited:

biggest sporting conspiracy of all time. A truly awful team. A lot of people will have made a lot of money on the back of it. The truth will come out one day. Too big to keep under wraps.
But bets on them were not high at the start of the season.

Can't believe people are dismissing this. A team of 11 shite players and a manager who lost the Greece job for being beaten by the Faroe Islands somehow manage to go on an incredible run and win the league.

They don't have a single major injury across the whole season get extremely beneficial refereeing decisions and their man rivals (Chelsea) get bad decision after bad decision from referees to the point he gets the sack

Betting is a multi billion pound industry referees are on peanuts and doping is rife in other sports. All other major leagues have been found to have been bent at some point. Can't believe people think there is nothing like that going on in the Premier League especially with all the Chinese funny money floating around

Can't believe people are dismissing this. A team of 11 shite players and a manager who lost the Greece job for being beaten by the Faroe Islands somehow manage to go on an incredible run and win the league.

They don't have a single major injury across the whole season get extremely beneficial refereeing decisions and their man rivals (Chelsea) get bad decision after bad decision from referees to the point he gets the sack

Betting is a multi billion pound industry referees are on peanuts and doping is rife in other sports. All other major leagues have been found to have been bent at some point. Can't believe people think there is nothing like that going on in the Premier League especially with all the Chinese funny money floating around
How were Chelsea their main rivals? Did all the other clubs at the top get rubbish referee decisions week after week?

Honestly can't tell if I'm just responded to a wind up here.

So not only were Leicester got at in some way to make them unbeatable but also both Manchesters and Liverpool and Chelsea and Arsenal and Spurs were somehow 'got at' too??! What a load of bollox

Leicester are in genuine relegation danger this season.

We should be okay because we're 5pts clear of 18th and you would have thought it will take an age for most of the teams in the bottom three to accumulate 5pts just to be on par with us.

We should be okay because we're 5pts clear of 18th and you would have thought it will take an age for most of the teams in the bottom three to accumulate 5pts just to be on par with us.

But you look like you can't even get a draw away from home. Putting pressure on you at the KP

I don't think you will go down, but you're in the dogfight for sure.

Absolutely mate but there is some right shite below them!

Including us!

N'golo Kante.

Not that hard to work out where it has went wrong.
He made Huth and Morgan look like Baresi and Cannavaro.
This. Obliviously. He was like them having an extra man every game. Even helped shitty Drinkwater get an England call up.
Plus, the added drain of the Champion's League forcing them to rotate more.

Absolutely ridiculous. :lol:

I'd like to hear a genuine synopsis with reasoning that can actually cast doubts rather than a conspiracy theory with no evidence just because you aren't open minded or intelligent enough to get your head round it.

Consider in your response that Leicester's physical stats last year weren't out of the ordinary by any means. I believe we were only 8th in the league for ground covered so PED's seem highly unlikely.

So were the FA in on it and instructing referees?
Were other teams in on it and deliberately missing chances or allowing chances?

What is it in your tiny little mind that can't compute last season?

But you look like you can't even get a draw away from home. Putting pressure on you at the KP

I don't think you will go down, but you're in the dogfight for sure.

Including us!

I agree, I wouldn't say I'm worried about relegation although I am slightly concerned. We'll have Mahrez and Slimani back in a couple of days and we'll probably make another big money signing this month so I honestly think we'll be fine but it only takes one of the bottom three to string a couple of wins together and then we're right in the thick of it. Sunderland play Palace soon so if one of you win that game and another games either side of that fixture then there's hell on.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get these miracle sporting achievements happening from time to time

Foinavon winning the grand National
Buster Douglas
The miracle on ice olympics
Greece winning the euros

Just freak occurences

biggest sporting conspiracy of all time. A truly awful team. A lot of people will have made a lot of money on the back of it. The truth will come out one day. Too big to keep under wraps.
Stars lined up, nothing more nothing less, I don't believe in fairies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back