Leceister winning the league last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?
Are they astute signings or had they all just hit a level they never will again?

Well N'Kante has been one of the standouts for Chelsea this season so he's gone up a level.

Its hard to know really, while its pretty obvious the likes of Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan, Robert Huth etc couldn't have gone onto better things the likes of Vardy, Drinkwater, Kasper etc could have.

All in all everything went right them last year, but you look at how much they paid for a lot of those players and 100% the majority have proved to be astute signings, what we would give to have Fuchs, Morgan, Huth etc

If an athlete (say for argument's sake Alan Wells) had gone from finishing 6th in the British Championships to Olympic gold within 2 years, and then back to being an also ran, questions would be asked wouldn't they?

biggest sporting conspiracy of all time. A truly awful team. A lot of people will have made a lot of money on the back of it. The truth will come out one day. Too big to keep under wraps.
Kante was the glue that held that lot together.
He's now playing very very well for chelsea.
He'll be a barca or madrid player in the next 3 year imo.

If an athlete (say for argument's sake Alan Wells) had gone from finishing 6th in the British Championships to Olympic gold within 2 years, and then back to being an also ran, questions would be asked wouldn't they?
A football match being slightly more complex than a 100m race would be your answer there.

Ha ha ha. I'd have f***ing driven him to Stratford man. And then chained him to that mittal tower to make sure he stayed. :lol:

biggest sporting conspiracy of all time. A truly awful team. A lot of people will have made a lot of money on the back of it. The truth will come out one day. Too big to keep under wraps.
Makes what happened last year even more unbelievable

He didn't single handedly win the league for them. Not having it.

Mahrez was arguably the best PL performance in a season since Suarez, when you watch Mahrez at his best tell me what PED's make you play like that?

What a ridiculous thread. Let Leicester have their moment, they were the best team last season. Now they are shite again but what an achievement it was, gives hope to us all.

Popped on their forum there for a laugh, they are absolutely slating Ranieri. If a manager won the league with us then the next season we were in a similar situation, taking into mind the champions league run, please tell me we would not act like that. The f**ker should have freedom of the city! Who do try think the are?!

Last edited:
9 players missed a total of 12 games between them
Albrighton 38
Schmeical 38
Morgan 38
Kante 37
Mahrez 37
Okazaki 36
Vardy 36
Drinkwater 35
Huth 35

Add Fuchs 32 and Simpson 30 and you have a barely changed XI throughout the season.
There's your starting point.

Popped on their forum there for a laugh, they are absolutely slating Ranieri. If a manager won the league with us then the next season we were in a similar situation, taking into mind the champions league run, please tell me we would not act like that. The f**ker should have freedom of the city! Who do try think the are?!

58% want him sacked and it's a decent sample size. https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110254-22-january-2017-faith-in-claudio-opinion-poll/

I'll always love him for what he did but I'd also be happy to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back