Leave the world behind - Netflix

Doesn't surprise me shocking any other race there would be hell on
"In a film that has a running time of 2 hours and 21 minutes and revolves around a mysterious disaster hitting New York City, some critics have latched onto a single line Ruth Scott (Myha’la Herrold) makes to her father, George Scott (Mahershala Ali), as pandemonium breaks out in New York City: “If the world falls apart, trust should not be doled out easily, especially to white people.”

"In a film that has a running time of 2 hours and 21 minutes and revolves around a mysterious disaster hitting New York City, some critics have latched onto a single line Ruth Scott (Myha’la Herrold) makes to her father, George Scott (Mahershala Ali), as pandemonium breaks out in New York City: “If the world falls apart, trust should not be doled out easily, especially to white people.”
Bloody hell

Its canny like, does a good job of building up suspense but then the ending ruins it.

If they re shot the last 20 minutes it could be a 5 star film.

I think the deer herd was to show how the most peaceful of creatures can turn aggressive when conditions change. I thought the lads teeth started falling out because he’d contracted Lyme disease but Kevin Bacons character suggests it’s something else

Last edited:

Back