League 1 transfers

We don’t want to be signing loan players for attacking positions, if you want to be sustainable at this level you need to own your number 9’s,10’s and 11’s so you have saleable assets.
Why? We don’t want to be sustainable at this level. We want to get promoted. The way to do it is sign the best 20 or so players we possibly can. That will be a combination of loans and fee and free signings alongside who we have. Strikers cost more so I’d say they are the most likely loans.
Wouldn’t be averse to Taylor on loan, wouldn’t want to sign him permanently though as don’t think he’s good enough for championship.
He’s a complete arsehole mind. The data system mustn’t have a cuntometer

Last edited:
Lyle Taylor is 31. Doesn't sound like the type of singing we would be looking to make based on what they've been saying, but maybe age is less of an issue if it's just a loan.
If he’s on loan and gets us out of this godforsaken league, I don‘t care his age. On the whole we do need to Ensure that our permanent transfers have the potential to grow with the Club through this league and the championship.

If Lyle Taylor rocks up here on loan and can be arsed to try even just for half the season then I'd be very happy with that signing. He's one that disappears off on international duty a few times mind.

One of, if not the best centre forwards I’ve seen at this level since we’ve been here.

Already said no to us once though.

Hopefully wouldn't put anyone off. Kaboul turned us down with that daft earthquake quote from his agent and he ended up crying on the pitch after the Everton 3-0 match when we stayed up only a few years later.

If Lyle Taylor rocks up here on loan and can be arsed to try even just for half the season then I'd be very happy with that signing. He's one that disappears off on international duty a few times mind.

Hopefully wouldn't put anyone off. Kaboul turned us down with that daft earthquake quote from his agent and he ended up crying on the pitch after the Everton 3-0 match when we stayed up only a few years later.
He’s on decent money at Forest. I’d be amazed if we could afford him.

Why? We don’t want to be sustainable at this level. We want to get promoted. The way to do it is sign the best 20 or so players we possibly can. That will be a combination of loans and fee and free signings alongside who we have. Strikers cost more so I’d say they are the most likely loans.

He’s a complete arsehole mind. The data system mustn’t have a cuntometer
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We haven’t even been linked with Lyle Taylor.

The Echo claimed he’s available for loan, and that Barnsley and other championship clubs are interested.

Papers claiming we’re in for geezers earning over 10 grand a week, we’re refusing to give our captain that sort of wedge. And that we’d loan him in. Loans are few and far between for us.
Much more positive contribution - I agree, I reckon you’d be in for better as well as cheaper than him

Papers claiming we’re in for geezers earning over 10 grand a week, we’re refusing to give our captain that sort of wedge. And that we’d loan him in. Loans are few and far between for us.
Knocking on for your recruitment too I imagine.

Knocking on for your recruitment too I imagine.
Exactly reports like this are laughable. He doesn’t meet a single one of our recruitment strategy requirements. Yet papers are linking us to him, it’s just laziness on the journalist part, he sat there picked a player and picked 4 random clubs to link him to, knowing fans of most clubs will fall for his bullshit.

Back