Latest boxing crack

Caught the back end of an interview on talk shyte today where an ex boxer was saying he had been talking to one of Fury’s sparring partners who said after a slow start he has been sensational. Very fast hand and foot speed and looking class.
It was Spencer Oliver talking.

Last edited:
Frustrating listening to be people concerned about Fury looking to knock Wilder out. Fuck off man, it's heavyweight boxing, he should want to knock out Wilder, especially given his weight for his height! He's obviously a huge, huge puncher, but he's not big for his height and Fury should be looking to get him out of there.

I see Wilder is giving it large about knocking Fury down twice. The thing is it works both ways, Wilder has give Fury his best and Fury still kept coming back for more. Will be interesting to see if Wilder can get back up after a fury clean knockout punch.

Listening to Bunce & Costello they’ve mentioned no Public Workout for Fury & Wilder, but they will be for the rest of the card.

Sames strange, not used to that

Wilder saying he’s been ducked and hasnt been given the chance to unify he’s such a deluded clown i think him and Fury must be dighting for the World Bullshitting Championship title of the world this weekend theyre both incredible at ir !

Fury buckled Wilder plenty in the first fight and ring fit he should force the fight onto Wilder problem is as Ben Davison rightly noted Wilder fires the right hand as soon as the front foot moves so it might give him more chance !

Dont like either bloke n would like to see them both KO’d at some point, while i do doubt Fury can KO top level fighters I dont think Wilder is that so either a Fury KO or points for me
3 American judges and an American referee for the fight this weekend ! How can they get away with that ?!?

Last edited:
Time do you reckon they will be in the ring as need to set alarm?
Its normally around 4am but was wondering this too.
Check this thread on the 22nd. The UK time will be big news. I'm staying up for it. Cannot wait till Saturday/Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be getting the stream on the bt box office app on my MacBook and hopefully plugging into my tv via HDMI, anyone used the app before to any success? And will the Mac to tv via hdmi work as normal or will Bt block the bastard?

genuinely cannot call this fight. If I had to put my last tenner on it.... I still couldn’t call it.

Going to be getting the stream on the bt box office app on my MacBook and hopefully plugging into my tv via HDMI, anyone used the app before to any success? And will the Mac to tv via hdmi work as normal or will Bt block the bastard?

genuinely cannot call this fight. If I had to put my last tenner on it.... I still couldn’t call it.
If you can't stream it live I'm sure there will be extended highlights to view.

Back