Latest boxing crack

A mate of mine was there, his daughter boxes, he said it was an absolute shambles, no security

I've had a load of different footage from it sent to me today. Couldn't be more of a stereotypical traveller war if they tried, even two cars smashed to bits with Driveway companies printed on them :lol:

Disgrace to be honest. Feel sorry for any of the boxers who have risked their health and wellbeing in training and bouts to get to that competition, only to have some arsehole 'adults' fuck it up for them.

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II fight week schedule:

Tuesday: Grand Arrivals
1pm (9pm UK Time)

Wednesday: Press Conference
1:30pm (9:30pm UK Time)

Friday: Weigh-In
3pm (11pm UK Time)

Will watch all of them to get hyped for the fight.
No idea when the public workouts going to be, if that happens.

Pardon my ignorance.
What’s grand arrivals?

Thanks in advance

It's when they 'officially' arrive at the venue in Vegas. You've probably seen clips of Canelo swarmed by fans on fight week walking in to the MGM or whatever, it's that

Can't wait for the fight now like.

Think keys for Fury are really to feint, jab with intent, use the long range left hook and show him more on the inside. Have to preoccupy Wilder's right hand with something, whether it's deliberately jabbing/slapping the glove or throwing the long range left hook etc, he has to switch it up and just constantly apply mental pressure to Wilder. Can't just worry about evading the power shots, he has to really negate Wilder's ability to see have the chance to get in to that attacking phase from the defensive phase.

Really want to see him rough Wilder up more last time. That was one of my biggest issues with his performance, although you can't really blame him given that he shouldn't have even been in there with Wilder physically. More really stiff, turned over jabs instead of little flicks, more jabs to the heart and just rough him up in the clinches. Bend his arms, twist his elbow, hit him on the hip and arse etc. Switch up the speed and power on those jabs and confuse him, let him think he's working out the rhythm and then make him doubt himself by showing him something else. Mental pressure is going to be big here, you have to put some hesitancy in Wilder's movements.

Don't be surprised to see the jab, left hook and straight right hand combo. A kronk favourite. Bring that right hand up to the temple and send the straight right down the pipe.

Can't wait for the fight now like.

Think keys for Fury are really to feint, jab with intent, use the long range left hook and show him more on the inside. Have to preoccupy Wilder's right hand with something, whether it's deliberately jabbing/slapping the glove or throwing the long range left hook etc, he has to switch it up and just constantly apply mental pressure to Wilder. Can't just worry about evading the power shots, he has to really negate Wilder's ability to see have the chance to get in to that attacking phase from the defensive phase.

Really want to see him rough Wilder up more last time. That was one of my biggest issues with his performance, although you can't really blame him given that he shouldn't have even been in there with Wilder physically. More really stiff, turned over jabs instead of little flicks, more jabs to the heart and just rough him up in the clinches. Bend his arms, twist his elbow, hit him on the hip and arse etc. Switch up the speed and power on those jabs and confuse him, let him think he's working out the rhythm and then make him doubt himself by showing him something else. Mental pressure is going to be big here, you have to put some hesitancy in Wilder's movements.

Don't be surprised to see the jab, left hook and straight right hand combo. A kronk favourite. Bring that right hand up to the temple and send the straight right down the pipe.
I also think he needs to use the weight close up, rough him up, make it horrible. Wilder can't land the big power from the clinch.

I also think he needs to use the weight close up, rough him up, make it horrible. Wilder can't land the big power from the clinch.

But definitely. I did mention it somewhere in there. It's the mental pressure as well, don't let him collect his thoughts in the clinch. Make him think about pain, or make him think about complaining to the ref about something

Anybody know if I buy this on BT and record it, can I then watch the next day on the Sky Go app as was going to watch on a train on Sunday. I know I can access all my recordings on Sky Go just wasn't sure if PPV stuff is treated differently.

Anybody know if I buy this on BT and record it, can I then watch the next day on the Sky Go app as was going to watch on a train on Sunday. I know I can access all my recordings on Sky Go just wasn't sure if PPV stuff is treated differently.
I watch all kinds of sports for free, on my phone.
On Live NetTV (v4.7)

There's all sorts of sports channels on there, from around the world, as well as documentary, news and film channels.

Back