Latest boxing crack

I kinda get the whole YouTube thing, but what do these two actually do to make them so popular? The first I'd heard of either of them was when that Logan Paul filmed the corpses of people who'd hanged themselves. No idea what either is about?

My only real gripe about it all is how sky try and insult my intelligence by putting that shit on their Sports news channel and promote it as a 'Real boxing match' its celebrity reality shite so put it on their entertainment channel. I haven't got a clue who the two lads are/were and hopefully I never see them again.

I kinda get the whole YouTube thing, but what do these two actually do to make them so popular? The first I'd heard of either of them was when that Logan Paul filmed the corpses of people who'd hanged themselves. No idea what either is about?

The other lad got famous playing Fifa.

I woke up at just after 5 and found a stream like. Missed the BJS fight but just caught up on that... Poor.

The best part of the shitty YouTube fight was that Logan landing a class uppercut, then getting 2 points deducted and KSI given up to 5 minutes to recover because the next punch he had a hand holding behind the head. Even Steve Smoger was baffled.
My only real gripe about it all is how sky try and insult my intelligence by putting that shit on their Sports news channel and promote it as a 'Real boxing match' its celebrity reality shite so put it on their entertainment channel. I haven't got a clue who the two lads are/were and hopefully I never see them again.

They'd promote dog fighting if they could get away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other lad got famous playing Fifa.

I woke up at just after 5 and found a stream like. Missed the BJS fight but just caught up on that... Poor.

The best part of the shitty YouTube fight was that Logan landing a class uppercut, then getting 2 points deducted and KSI given up to 5 minutes to recover because the next punch he had a hand holding behind the head. Even Steve Smoger was baffled.

They'd promote dog fighting if they could get away with it.

Bit of an understatement but BJS hasn't got a prayer against Canello.
His purse will be canny enough mind...

I tried watching that YouTube fight before and couldn’t watch more than two rounds. These two would get schooled by junior amateurs never mind real pros.

I get that they have a big fan base but giving these two pro licences is just an insult to the sport IMO. Hope it doesn’t happen again.

Bit of an understatement but BJS hasn't got a prayer against Canello.
His purse will be canny enough mind...
Tend to agree he won't beat him but let's be honest, we would get a motivated BJS for the Canelo fight who would be a totally different animal. Would need no getting up for that fight and I dare say it would be back to BJS at his best and it would hardly be a penalty kick for Canelo.

Tend to agree he won't beat him but let's be honest, we would get a motivated BJS for the Canelo fight who would be a totally different animal. Would need no getting up for that fight and I dare say it would be back to BJS at his best and it would hardly be a penalty kick for Canelo.
You may have a point but I’m now leaning that his time has come and gone...lifestyle, weight gain and loss, timing and although only 29 age may have caught up with him.

Back