Latest boxing crack

Not sure if it's been widely advertised outside of Scotland but I'm looking forward to Lee McGregor v Kash Farooq for the British & Commonwealth Bantamweight titles tonight.

Should be a cracker. McGregor from Edinburgh, cocky and explosive, against Farooq from Glasgow who is a cooler customer and slight favourite.

It's on the new BBC Scotland channel.

Whilst they charge them prices I'll happily stream through the usual channels. It's not like these fights wouldn't happen if they dropped the prices ffs.
Pure greed.

£25 for the Ruiz Joshua rematch.

AJ giving back to his loyal UK fans
Whilst they charge them prices I'll happily stream through the usual channels. It's not like these fights wouldn't happen if they dropped the prices ffs.
Pure greed.

With all the f***ing Saudi money anarl! Disgrace. Fuck Hearn. I'd gladly pay £25 for a stacked card full of world class fights, but it would have to be a seriously competitive card. Didn't take long to subsidise the DAZN undercutting the US market by humping up the UK. Arsehole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's been widely advertised outside of Scotland but I'm looking forward to Lee McGregor v Kash Farooq for the British & Commonwealth Bantamweight titles tonight.

Should be a cracker. McGregor from Edinburgh, cocky and explosive, against Farooq from Glasgow who is a cooler customer and slight favourite.

Grew up watching boxing on BBC, some great fights back in the day..

Forgot all about that, will watch, McGregor is good, can't remember if I've seen Farooq

Tend to agree he won't beat him but let's be honest, we would get a motivated BJS for the Canelo fight who would be a totally different animal. Would need no getting up for that fight and I dare say it would be back to BJS at his best and it would hardly be a penalty kick for Canelo.

While his defence and general boxing are excellent I don't think BJS has enough pop to keep Canelo off him. Canelo could be pretty reckless and just go to town on him without much fear of getting hurt. I'd like to see it though.

Back