Latest boxing crack

Anyone thinking of stopping up, I just read this:

The fight is going up against UFC 244 and DAZN (the broadcaster in the United States for Canelo vs Kovalev) want to avoid clashing with Nate Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal.
With UFC 244 preliminaries starting at 7pm ET (midnight GMT), the Diaz vs Masvidal fight is set to begin at around 10pm ET (3am GMT).
That means Canelo vs Kovalev will commence shortly after the fight’s culmination, which, if it goes the distance, will be approaching 4am GMT.
So expect the ring walks to commence around then and the first bell to be nearer 4:30am GMT.

We are currently just 4 hours ahead of ET, as opposed to the usual 5 mind.

Eh?

That was an elite world title fight at woman boxing. If was 20 mins for combat.

Male fighting at the same level is 36 mins.

Nearly double the level of combat and risk.

What's your point
You said “title fights” were always 12 rounds. They’re not.

women have different physical characteristics. And if we’re looking for a safer sport, which we should be, we shouldn’t be so pig headed with the “well men do this” argument

You said “title fights” were always 12 rounds. They’re not.

women have different physical characteristics. And if we’re looking for a safer sport, which we should be, we shouldn’t be so pig headed with the “well men do this” argument

Eh? Yes they do.

Men are physiologically superior. Hence being able to do 12 rounds at 3 minutes instead of 10 rounds at 2.

Let's be serious about it.
My point is the shouldn't be paid or categorised as the same. They are not. Men will always win

Eh? Yes they do.

Men are physiologically superior. Hence being able to do 12 rounds at 3 minutes instead of 10 rounds at 2.

Let's be serious about it.
My point is the shouldn't be paid or categorised as the same. They are not. Men will always win
Shouldn’t be categorised as “boxing”?

ok so should a men’s 4 rounder not be called boxing?

Shouldn’t be categorised as “boxing”?

ok so should a men’s 4 rounder not be called boxing?

The reference was to a female commentator saying female boxing should be called boxing when compared to male.

It shouldnt.

Thats it. They dont fight as long or as hard.

It's ok to have differences with sex. Men are better at sport. That's ok.
It should be called female. Therefore, the watcher knows it's less quality. It is.

The reference was to a female commentator saying female boxing should be called boxing when compared to male.

It shouldnt.

Thats it. They dont fight as long or as hard.

It's ok to have differences with sex. Men are better at sport. That's ok.
It should be called female. Therefore, the watcher knows it's less quality. It is.
:lol:

let’s then have

Men’s beginner boxing for 4 rounds
Men’s intermediate boxing for 6 rounds
Men’s semi decent boxing for 10 rounds
Boxing for 12 rounds
Girly boxing for amateur as they wear head guards
Women’s slapping for 4 rounds
Handbags for 6 rounds
Women’s boxing for 12 rounds

the pay argument is absurd as well. Since when have boxers in any fight ever got paid the same. It’s pretty much the ability to sell tickets or views

Obviously wouldn't happen.
But if Katie Taylor(or any good female boxer) was allowed to enter the male divisions how do you think she'd do? Assuming she was allowed to enter without weight restrictions, would she even stand a chance at straw weight? She'd have the weight advantage, as she would be a junior welterweight or a lightweight.
Naseem was a feather weight or bantam weight and i reckon he could beat her
Aye Naz would spark Katie Taylor. Tit.

:lol:

let’s then have

Men’s beginner boxing for 4 rounds
Men’s intermediate boxing for 6 rounds
Men’s semi decent boxing for 10 rounds
Boxing for 12 rounds
Girly boxing for amateur as they wear head guards
Women’s slapping for 4 rounds
Handbags for 6 rounds
Women’s boxing for 12 rounds

the pay argument is absurd as well. Since when have boxers in any fight ever got paid the same. It’s pretty much the ability to sell tickets or views

It's ok to call male boxing that

And on to call female boxing that.

The arguement that they should be called and classified as the same is utterly pathetic. Why? They don't match. At all.

You're being pedantic. That's ok, however, male and female sport is very different. Not just rounds of levels.

Every elite male will beat ever elite female. So call it male and female boxing

Having read it all it all now. Your done like. Your right into gender equality and pay gap aren't you?

No point taking.

Last edited:
It's ok to call male boxing that

And on to call female boxing that.

The arguement that they should be called and classified as the same is utterly pathetic. Why? They don't match. At all.

You're being pedantic. That's ok, however, male and female sport is very different. Not just rounds of levels.

Every elite male will beat ever elite female. So call it male and female boxing
I’m not sure why you care so much. The sport is called boxing. It’s at different weights. Different durations. Different genders

One day cricket is still cricket.

im most certainly not arguing that women are as good as boxing btw, i just find it weird you care so much about differentiating on this point given the classes

but I’ll leave at that

I’m not sure why you care so much. The sport is called boxing. It’s at different weights. Different durations. Different genders

One day cricket is still cricket.

im most certainly not arguing that women are as good as boxing btw, i just find it weird you care so much about differentiating on this point given the classes

but I’ll leave at that

I care becasue females are saying it should be paid and seen as the same.

It literally isn't.

Back