Latest boxing crack

Anyone thinking of stopping up, I just read this:

The fight is going up against UFC 244 and DAZN (the broadcaster in the United States for Canelo vs Kovalev) want to avoid clashing with Nate Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal.
With UFC 244 preliminaries starting at 7pm ET (midnight GMT), the Diaz vs Masvidal fight is set to begin at around 10pm ET (3am GMT).
That means Canelo vs Kovalev will commence shortly after the fight’s culmination, which, if it goes the distance, will be approaching 4am GMT.
So expect the ring walks to commence around then and the first bell to be nearer 4:30am GMT.

Anyone thinking of stopping up, I just read this:

The fight is going up against UFC 244 and DAZN (the broadcaster in the United States for Canelo vs Kovalev) want to avoid clashing with Nate Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal.
With UFC 244 preliminaries starting at 7pm ET (midnight GMT), the Diaz vs Masvidal fight is set to begin at around 10pm ET (3am GMT).
That means Canelo vs Kovalev will commence shortly after the fight’s culmination, which, if it goes the distance, will be approaching 4am GMT.
So expect the ring walks to commence around then and the first bell to be nearer 4:30am GMT.

Cheers, think I'll give it a miss

Obviously wouldn't happen.
But if Katie Taylor(or any good female boxer) was allowed to enter the male divisions how do you think she'd do? Assuming she was allowed to enter without weight restrictions, would she even stand a chance at straw weight? She'd have the weight advantage, as she would be a junior welterweight or a lightweight.
Naseem was a feather weight or bantam weight and i reckon he could beat her

But if Katie Taylor(or any good female boxer) was allowed to enter the male divisions how do you think she'd do? Assuming she was allowed to enter without weight restrictions, would she even stand a chance at straw weight? She'd have the weight advantage, as she would be a junior welterweight or a lightweight.
Get absolutely smashed.

:lol: You reckon?

:lol: You reckon?

Was just thinking how women boxers don't get the same grief that female footballers do. Then remembered the Australian womens team played an u15 lads team and got absolutely hammered. What about a female heavyweight champion vs an average male straw weight ?

Although the biggest weight at the minute in womens boxing with a champion is light heavy, so 175lbs vs an average male straw weight.

Was just thinking how women boxers don't get the same grief that female footballers do. Then remembered the Australian womens team played an u15 lads team and got absolutely hammered. What about a female heavyweight champion vs an average male straw weight ?

Although the biggest weight at the minute in womens boxing with a champion is light heavy, so 175lbs vs an average male straw weight.

By average we talking amateur, world level, British level? To be honest, I haven't a clue how it'd go. But I know Naseem would bray Katie Taylor!

So not all then. And not all “title fights” at all. Far from it

women in having different physical characteristics shocker

Eh?

That was an elite world title fight at woman boxing. All major World boxing governing bodies insist of 36 mins for male. It was 20 mins for combat for female

Male fighting at the same level is 36 mins.

Nearly double the level of combat and risk.

What's your point

Last edited:

Back