Latest boxing crack

Not quite. He took an over the counter supplement, but ignorance isn't an excuse when you're a professional athlete. Five minutes of research on the product and he would've known, which is why I'm sceptical as it was an industry leading product
Aye you’re not wrong there like.

All quiet from Hearn and Whyte..........getting their excuses ready ;)

Interview with Eddie Hearn is lined up for 10:30am Texas time... Which is 16:30pm UK time. Stay tuned.

From IFL on Twitter

Last edited:
To me, it implies its something "not deliberate". Like maybe something innocuous like the old cases with sinex spray, or something that's newly added to the list which hasn't had time to get out of his system?
That's all I expect it to be too, but that's also an excuse for false positives. There's no reason for boxers at that level should be failing on tainted substances. Some of Hearn's past videos don't look good now. One calling for fighters with 2 failed tests to be banned for life, the other criticising testing bodies that only inform the fighters of team of the test. I'll try and find the link from Twitter

That's all I expect it to be too, but that's also an excuse for false positives. There's no reason for boxers at that level should be failing on tainted substances. Some of Hearn's past videos don't look good now. One calling for fighters with 2 failed tests to be banned for life, the other criticising testing bodies that only inform the fighters of team of the test. I'll try and find the link from Twitter
And his mocking of Manny too.
How that Manny is getting older, and quicker and stronger :lol:

Eddie Hearn could look a reet curnt here if It careful.

Claims he and Whyte were informed on the Wednesday but Rivas camp not told.

Eddie Needs to stay the fuck off Twitter
And his mocking of Manny too.
How that Manny is getting older, and quicker and stronger :lol:
The thing is with Eddie he talks that much shite and spin in interviews, there’s alway loads of stuff that proves him to be a hypocrite.

highfieldboxing on Twitter

Eddie Hearn on Twitter

Dillian Whyte has tested positive for epimethandienone and hydroxymethandienone. Two metabolites of Dianabol.

Dianabol is an anabolic steroid that is taken orally (often in tablet form).

There goes my little bit of hope that it was not his fault

Last edited:

Back