Latest boxing crack

Fuck knows what'll happen to the cruiserweight WBSS after last night. There's no way they can seriously uphold the Briedis result surely?
Why not? The other got elbowed after delivering a horrible rabbit punch. He then was trading after the bell for the knockdown. The referee should get reprimanded but the result seems fair enough.

The difference between him and Joshua in that regard is pretty stark like.
Ha ha - Joshua May have modeled himself on The Mummy-era George Foreman, or more likely, Frank “the Robot” Bruno!

Last edited:
Perfect statement from Tyson. From a boxing and profile perspective.

Looked amazingly sharp tonight aswell. Very excited to see how he progresses next fight.

I believed beforehand he would have aj in the foetal piston after 7 rds. I now believe 6.

Wilder - still scares the shot out of me with that Insane power but make fury a strong fav.

Btw kid Galahad is just awful,Awful to watch. Thank fuck Warrington nicked it.

Yep, couldn’t agree more with you here regarding Fury. I think he would befuddle Joshua, would win easily enough. Way too quick for Joshua, would box him to a standstill before stopping him.

Perfect statement from Tyson. From a boxing and profile perspective.

Looked amazingly sharp tonight aswell. Very excited to see how he progresses next fight.

I believed beforehand he would have aj in the foetal piston after 7 rds. I now believe 6.

Wilder - still scares the shot out of me with that Insane power but make fury a strong fav.

Btw kid Galahad is just awful,Awful to watch. Thank fuck Warrington nicked it.
:) there's no way you aren't connected to fury in some way.

The ref should never be allowed to step foot in another ring, he is clearly too old to do the job effectively and safely.

He's normally a fairly canny ref but that was one of the worst refereeing performances I can ever recall. Shouldn't do another big fight for a long time

:) there's no way you aren't connected to fury in some way.
Just out me on ignore Marra...or try and reply with something insightful :oops::oops: seems I have my own personal troll. Gerrin.

Fuck knows what'll happen to the cruiserweight WBSS after last night. There's no way they can seriously uphold the Briedis result surely?
Just finished watching it, Breidis fight was wild...:)

But then he dorticas finish was beautiful.

Last edited:
Why not? The other got elbowed after delivering a horrible rabbit punch. He then was trading after the bell for the knockdown. The referee should get reprimanded but the result seems fair enough.

Anything after the bell really shouldn't be counted but as you say both of them were at it so the fairest result would be a No Contest. Would be an absolute nightmare for the tournament though

It was one of the weirdest things I have seen in world level boxing.
i loved it....shouldn’t really.

Gloves were off like.:)

Anything after the bell really shouldn't be counted but as you say both of them were at it so the fairest result would be a No Contest. Would be an absolute nightmare for the tournament though
He gave it so got it back..fair enough in terms of the fighters...both a bit out of order like.

Saying that they were still trading 5 seconds after the bell rang. Ffs

f***ing hell breidis trainers was in the ring waving like fuck...:)

Last edited:
You defend yourself at all times. I really don’t think anything happened that merits a no contest. It’s not like the other guy lost due to an uncalled foul or anything.

The crux of it too is he instigated it all with that rabbit punch. He was holding at the same time, which makes it worse.

I thought the elbow was one of those over the top, but not entirely undeserving reactions. Being punched in the back of the head is horrific.
Yeah, and the other guy was holding his head too, which makes it more dangerous.

Last edited:

Back