Latest boxing crack

Lamex Stadium, Stevenage - Billy Joe Saunders v Shefat Isufi (WBO world super middleweight title); Joe Joyce v Alexander Ustinov (heavyweight)

The SSE Hydro, Glasgow - World Boxing Super Series semi-finals: Ivan Baranchyk v Josh Taylor (IBF world super lightweight title); Emmanuel Rodriguez v Naoya Inoue (IBF, WBA regular world bantamweight titles)

They're going to be on at the same times, aren't they?
Record and stay away from phone & social media is my plan.

Record and stay away from phone & social media is my plan.
IPTV, so I have to watch live really.

What channel is stuff on?

BT Sport 1 - 7:30PM:

Lamex Stadium, Stevenage - Billy Joe Saunders v Shefat Isufi (WBO world super middleweight title); Joe Joyce v Alexander Ustinov (heavyweight)

Sky Sports Action - 9PM:

The SSE Hydro, Glasgow - World Boxing Super Series semi-finals: Ivan Baranchyk v Josh Taylor (IBF world super lightweight title); Emmanuel Rodriguez v Naoya Inoue (IBF, WBA regular world bantamweight titles)

Foster getting the stoppage after a tactical knacker strike.

That interview with Joyce was cringy as fuck

Last edited:
Surely a walk over for Joyce tonight?

For anyone interested, Joyce ring walk starting now

Who the fuck is that walking in front of Ustinov? A drunk uncle?

Last edited:
Anyone else have a dance to Ustinov's walk-on song?!
Buzzing mate!

Mind, after seeing what Ustinov actually looks like, I'm guess that drunk uncle is actually his dar.

Who sits in a room and says "Right, we need 3 judges. Obvious Terry O'Connor yeah?" and nobody in that room says "ok, that was funny that other time, but no".

hehehe, Ustinov has a T Shirt tan :lol:

30 jabs to the body, and a deliberate show of his new footwork. Fair enough

Joyce looks far less "stand right in your face and punch". Better angles, better foot work.
Mind, the opponent is a f***ing punchbag.

Last edited:

Back