Latest boxing crack

In what way though.
By saying he's good?
Or saying he's the best ever?
Because they can't be real boxing fans can they.
I know a lot of boxing fans and I mean a lot. And I've not heard anyone over rate him. I've heard people say like "awesome and the best" but never over rate him.
I just think people are pulling him for no reason that's all.
It's also funny how people who are not AJ fans are fury fans. My mind boggles at that stage
Im a fan of both. Although I not convinced fury will count again. At least not to the same level.

In what way though.
By saying he's good?
Or saying he's the best ever?
Because they can't be real boxing fans can they.
I know a lot of boxing fans and I mean a lot. And I've not heard anyone over rate him. I've heard people say like "awesome and the best" but never over rate him.
I just think people are pulling him for no reason that's all.
It's also funny how people who are not AJ fans are fury fans. My mind boggles at that stage

Not by saying he's good, because he is. I'm talking about ludicrous comparisons and overstating his ability. More people are doing that than saying "he's doing a decent job of beating what is in front of him but still has a lot of improvements to make". I also know a lot of boxing fans and I'm in boxing gyms on a weekly basis. I do think Fury would've beaten him when he last fought, but I wouldn't be too confident now.

There's a lot of hype from people who don't particularly follow boxing - that's normal considering we have a "poster boy" british heavyweight champion, who is known from the olympics and is a young lad
(people didn't really get behind Fury, he was more notorious than poster-boy)

But to say proper boxing fans are overrating him is a bit daft. Most proper fans know there's very few really top level HW's out there, and largely, they haven't faced eachother. The division is green as grass right now.

Not by saying he's good, because he is. I'm talking about ludicrous comparisons and overstating his ability. More people are doing that than saying "he's doing a decent job of beating what is in front of him but still has a lot of improvements to make". I also know a lot of boxing fans and I'm in boxing gyms on a weekly basis. I do think Fury would've beaten him when he last fought, but I wouldn't be too confident now.
So out of all the heavy weights who is the dodger?

no-one knows how good Joshua really is because he's only 20 fights in

no-one knows how good Wilder really is because (lets be honest folks) his resume is shit - if by your 28th fight you're still fighting boxers of the calibre of Fraudley then alarm bells should be tinkling

Wlad, Takam and porbably Whyte are head and shoulders above anyone Wilder has fought uptil now

we know Wilder can bang, but whats he like when he has incoming??

It was another question mate. Are we allowed a conversation even if we don't agree on one point?

Of course mate, was just confused to the change of direction :lol:

To be honest my interest in the heavyweights has dwindled massively, but Wilder has deliberately priced himself out.

Sigh.... AJ dodging Wilder, fighting Parker next it seems.
Probably the right fight. Take Parker out of the equation then you've got 2 men left. AJ could use the extra fight imo.

Parker (easy)
Wilder (much harder)
Winner fights Fury - maybe!

by the way, what do people think about the UKAD statements today that fighting the Furys' legal bids might bankrupt them, especially if they are found innocent and have to pay compensation.

And also, the claim from the Fury camp that the high readings came from eating wild boar meat :lol:

Last edited:
no-one knows how good Joshua really is because he's only 20 fights in

no-one knows how good Wilder really is because (lets be honest folks) his resume is shit - if by your 28th fight you're still fighting boxers of the calibre of Fraudley then alarm bells should be tinkling

Wlad, Takam and porbably Whyte are head and shoulders above anyone Wilder has fought uptil now

we know Wilder can bang, but whats he like when he has incoming??
Spizlka is a better boxer than Takam and Whyte though none of them are near top level. The only right separating Wilder and AJ is Klitschko

Probably the right fight. Take Parker out of the equation then you've got 2 men left. AJ could use the extra fight imo.

Parker (easy)
Wilder (much harder)
Winner fights Fury - maybe!

by the way, what do people think about the UKAD statements today that fighting the Furys' legal bids might bankrupt them, especially if they are found innocent and have to pay compensation.

And also, the claim from the Fury camp that the high readings came from eating wild boar meat :lol:

AJ v Wilder is the fight that people need to see and get excited about, no one wants to see AJ fight the guy that struggled past H.Fury. Adds weight to the argument AJ or his management team are avoiding Wilder.

Hard to know all the facts about the other Fury, but this should have all been cleared up 2 years ago, made him serve a ban, offered him support for any mental issues and worked with him, not against him. I'm not even sure if he'll fight again, needs a licence, needs to serve a ban (if guilty), needs to get in shape, tough for someone that struggles with motivation.

Back