Latest boxing crack

Canny card on Sky this week I reckon. Couple of names like Liam Smith and David Price, and a couple of good fights with Hughes vs Davies Jnr for the European & British belts, and Fowler vs Fitzgerald to see who the better man is I suppose.

Price fighting Kash Ali could be interesting, expect Smith to chin Eggington very early.

2019 should have been the year of the Heavyweights, best the division has been in years. My interest in boxing tends to go up and down but after last year I was really looking forward to the potential fights this year between Fury, Wilder and Joshua (Even Dillian Whyte in the mix). Instead the fights booked have been a f***ing joke.

Canny card on Sky this week I reckon. Couple of names like Liam Smith and David Price, and a couple of good fights with Hughes vs Davies Jnr for the European & British belts, and Fowler vs Fitzgerald to see who the better man is I suppose.

Price fighting Kash Ali could be interesting, expect Smith to chin Eggington very early.

Yeah, I think it's their best show in a very long time. Main event isn't the best and does have a feel that it's just been put together as it's an easy fight to make between 2 familiar names and should be a routine win for Smith, but the rest of the card is good.

There's also a 50/50 Commonwealth title fight between 2 people who are the same weight class as Robbie Davies Jr, but not quite as good. Think that's on before the show even comes on air (online) which shows how strong the card is.

Think Fowler will ultimately be a level above Fitzy, but you can't complain about 2 unbeaten Commonwealth Games gold medalists going at it and the build up has been very good.

Actually looking forward to it for a change.

Last edited:
Seen that it appears the woman Pulev kissed was dishing out lapdances and asking him to 'party' from the day before the fight.

Seen that it appears the woman Pulev kissed was dishing out lapdances and asking him to 'party' from the day before the fight.
Rabbit away?

Now sueing him and he’s been suspended.

Doesn’t help him that he is known as the top shagger in boxing

Yeah, I think it's their best show in a very long time. Main event isn't the best and does have a feel that it's just been put together as it's an easy fight to make between 2 familiar names and should be a routine win for Smith, but the rest of the card is good.

There's also a 50/50 Commonwealth title fight between 2 people who are the same weight class as Robbie Davies Jr, but not quite as good. Think that's on before the show even comes on air (online) which shows how strong the card is.

Think Fowler will ultimately be a level above Fitzy, but you can't complain about 2 unbeaten Commonwealth Games gold medalists going at it and the build up has been very good.

Actually looking forward to it for a change.
Hoping fitz and Ali spark the scousers. Cant see it like

I know it could be put down to shock/embarrassment but she hardly looked that bothered about him kissing her in first place.

Certainly more to this than meets the eye.

Back