Latest boxing crack

He's on the latest episode of the Tris Dixon podcast as well. Should be a canny listen

I seen a video yesterday of him in Newcastle that went something like this:

"YO IT'S THE CHAMP SHANNON THE CANNON, I'M IN NOO-CASTLE ENGLAND AND I'M IN TONI AND GUY, THE BEST HAIR IN THE WORLD. CAN EVERYONE GIVE ME A 'LETS GO CHAMP!'... ALRIGHT CHAMPS MAKE SURE TO COME TO TONI AND GUY NEWCASTLE ENGLAND, LETS GO CHAMP!"

Just catching up from last night. Impressed with Buatsi as per and really excited to see how far he goes.

On another note, is it just me that finds Okolie really unlikeable?

I seen a video yesterday of him in Newcastle that went something like this:

"YO IT'S THE CHAMP SHANNON THE CANNON, I'M IN NOO-CASTLE ENGLAND AND I'M IN TONI AND GUY, THE BEST HAIR IN THE WORLD. CAN EVERYONE GIVE ME A 'LETS GO CHAMP!'... ALRIGHT CHAMPS MAKE SURE TO COME TO TONI AND GUY NEWCASTLE ENGLAND, LETS GO CHAMP!"

Any excuse to post this.

Just catching up from last night. Impressed with Buatsi as per and really excited to see how far he goes.

On another note, is it just me that finds Okolie really unlikeable?

Can’t be just Okolie goes on like a cock and fights horribly !

Thought Buatsi got caught a few more times than normal but great finishing

Fight diciples although not condoning and ultimately pulev being a fuckwit gave view of this...

What did they say - or am I better off waiting til I have chance to listen?

I like FD but they don't half manage to twist their argument based on people they like/dislike

That being said they had a bit of a go at Fury the other week and I imagine they've done the same this week following the Schwarz announcement

What did they say - or am I better off waiting til I have chance to listen?

I like FD but they don't half manage to twist their argument based on people they like/dislike

That being said they had a bit of a go at Fury the other week and I imagine they've done the same this week following the Schwarz announcement
Aye usually overall pretty balanced imo

Have a listen mate

Back