Latest boxing crack

Not long finished Vegas Tales by Ricky Hatton. Good enough, easy read but f***ing hell he loves playing the 'I'm just a normal down to earth bloke card' :lol:

Book that could be littered with the phrase 'Needless to say I had the last laugh':lol:
:lol: Read it a few years ago and thought the same. His first autobiography is good though - the first half is your standard 'Fought X, beat Y, Kostya Tszyu' etc but the second half goes into detail about his depression, its a good read

Will be purchasing.

Eddie Hearn fighter (last fight) on bt?

What’s that about, surely sky and Eddie weren’t petty enough to try and short khan a British tv deal

Weird.
Arum wanted it on UK PPV which Sky didn't deem it worthy (which I agree), so BT snapped it up. Reckon it'll struggle to do 50k buys personally. Someone who is borderline shot, about 8/1 and at 4am. Not for me. I'll catch it the next morning.

Arum wanted it on UK PPV which Sky didn't deem it worthy (which I agree), so BT snapped it up. Reckon it'll struggle to do 50k buys personally. Someone who is borderline shot, about 8/1 and at 4am. Not for me. I'll catch it the next morning.
Always been a khan fan and like to see Crawford...and haway man, you’ve seen curry v the ragamuffin man ;)

What was source on arum btw.

I'm sitting on the fence here, just throwing it out: Other sportsmen have had world titles retrospectively removed for drug violations. Have you read Tyson's book? Freely admits to getting other folk to take his piss tests amongst being a coked up nutcase.

Always been a khan fan and like to see Crawford...and haway man, you’ve seen curry v the ragamuffin man ;)

What was source on arum btw.

Yeah, I like Khan and he's had a great career and been one of our most known fighters, but he's done and up against one of the best, so just pretty much has no chance of winning.

Source was Hearn about a week ago. I'll try and dig it out.

I'm sitting on the fence here, just throwing it out: Other sportsmen have had world titles retrospectively removed for drug violations. Have you read Tyson's book? Freely admits to getting other folk to take his piss tests amongst being a coked up nutcase.
It's absolutely rampant and everyone to a man involved knows, the testers every athlete and every promotor and coach knows it.

They're all making money from it so why would they actually do anything about it.

Back