Latest boxing crack

One of the best performances I have seen against Heffron, not sure what happened in the second Smith fight

I was reading an article on Williams where he said his head just wasn't right for the smith fight and he was having lots of personal shit happening. However I now looks like the lad is in a good place..

I suppose being Sunderland, Josh Kelly being on it will appeal on here, even if he seems very reluctant to step up. Chisora against a nobody should never be appreciated just because it's not on PPV - surely we haven't let standards slip that low? Gashi got knocked out by Takam, who in turn got knocked out by Chisora - why not just make Chisora-Takem II? Well apart from £££ of course.

Browne-Allen is a bit of a novelty, joke act between 2 who don't take the sport seriously and the fact it's headlining just makes it worse. The only actual fight is Cordina-Townend and even then, Cordina is a huge 1/25 favourite, but for a 3rd or 4th fight on a regular card it's fine - just a shame the rest is wank.

Its a shit card tbf.............another 02 venue anarl. Stick it on up here with kelly fighting etc.

This will be the norm now for non PPV cards..........Oh and read that Connor Benn is ranked No6 by the WBA:lol:

Spence looked so much bigger than Garcia at the weigh-in. As great as Garcia is he's going to need a monumental performance to stand any chance of winning this
He looked bigger before after during and everything else.

If Garcia pulls this off f***ing tremendous.

He said his inspiration is Henry Armstrong. Ha way Mickey ya fucker

Luke Campbell, awesome performance tonight in Philadelphia

Always looks elite and seems to fall against the actual elite

Carrol was game but got but lashed about TBH.

Taylor just totally dominant.

Buzzing for the Spence Vs Garcia fight. Spence will be to big IMO but seen Garcia at 4/1 seems good odds /value for a fighter of his quality

This fight is canny. Taylor is tremendous

Bit harsh on the other lass to get stopped off a headbutt though lol

Last edited:

Back