Latest boxing crack

I don’t think Dave Allen has much a chance against Browne, it’s all been deceptive to compare the two. Even Price has a better chance. You think about it, Allen’s best win is Webb by KO and he was getting outboxed there.

Browne’s got wins over Chagaev & Rudenko, and came in much too overweight against Whyte.

I really like Dave but I think he’ll lose to Lucas because Lucas is in great shape atm. Probably KO too.

John Ryder to face Lemieux on the Canelo-Jacobs undercard. Like that a lot, will be interesting to see how much of his power Lemieux carries with him to 168 and whilst Ryder's not a world-beater he has enough ability to make this competitive

John Ryder to face Lemieux on the Canelo-Jacobs undercard. Like that a lot, will be interesting to see how much of his power Lemieux carries with him to 168 and whilst Ryder's not a world-beater he has enough ability to make this competitive

He’ll give it a go, can see
Mid/late round stoppage for me, appreciate Ryder is tough and has a chin like.

Lennox getting stuck into Hearn.

News & Events
I’ve recently heard Eddie Hearn talking about how he doesn’t like what I’ve said in regards to the Wilder negotiations in 2018. In my fighting years, I laced my gloves up in the ring for protection of myself and my opponents. Outside of the ring, there are no gloves. We don’t put pillows on to soften the blow. Eddie needs to put his big boy pants on and understand that criticism and scrutiny are a part of the game. No boxer or promoter is above it. Right or wrong, I’ve had my fair share also. It comes with the territory.

In my career, I created my own path, chose my own destiny, fought for everything I’ve earned, and achieved all I’ve set out for in the sport. In my era, I sought out the best to prove I was the best. So I don’t take it lightly when my hard earned reputation is put in question.

I have no problem speaking my mind, which seems to hurt people’s feelings, but my views are not, and cannot, be swayed by a tv commentating contract, favour for a fellow Brit, jealousy of a new crop of talent, or the opinions of paid keyboard warriors.

Last edited:
"Joshua and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, saw the opportunity to go get those belts after they were stripped from Tyson Fury, and they executed a good plan to do so. I thought this was a very good move on their part. It was an aggressive move, and it showed the world how hungry Joshua was for getting out ahead of the pack and making history.

But like I said at the time, once he becomes a champion, there is no more learning on the job with lower opponents. He’s going to have to start fighting the upper level competition. By becoming a champion, you put a target on your back. When you’re the king, and at top of the mountain, everybody wants to call you out from your throne, and you have to be ready each and every time. It’s the nature of the life."

This is pretty much bang on, imo.

Aye. Against the big fucker. Should be entertaining

This show on itv 4 again, thanks fuck for them....

Muniguia fight. It on like....ffs ffs love watching that youngen

Didn't realise he was fighting Washington. Aye, should be decent

Thurman looking sharp

Lopez bashing Thurman around the ring but couldn't put him down rd 7. Some calling for a 10-8 round anyway

Last edited:
That polish heavyweight is class to watch.....rather see him in with aj than Miller...he’d certainly f***ing go for it.:)

And seems munguia in another slugfest....and not on telly ffs.

Talk on Twitter of AJ v Whyte back on for the whitey date in April.

Matchroom must have got spooked by Whyte going to the states. Reckon they're worried he'll leave them and upped their offer for April.

Talk on Twitter of AJ v Whyte back on for the whitey date in April.

Matchroom must have got spooked by Whyte going to the states. Reckon they're worried he'll leave them and upped their offer for April.
Seems whyte is no mug. Held his nerve and played a blinder with Eddie.

But but Eddie is in talks directly with fury ya nar.

Back