Latest boxing crack

Both Wilder and Fury are crazy expecting 50/50 one has a really poor record and the other has a made up title that only really goes back 10 year not in a lineal manner back to the beginning like he claims !

AJ should be sucking the cock of the bloke with the 'made up title' for allowing him to pick up a world title in the fashion he did

It will bother AJ that even if he goes on to fight and beat Wilder, his two best wins Fury went and outboxed them first.

Fury and Eddie Hearn have been texting, the offers seem to be very fair to me. Wilder doesn't want the fight even at 60/40
How do you know....did Eddie say that.

I think warren and Lou dibella have a slightly diff version of events.

Even whyte who is promoted by Eddie has turned down April 13th due to desirous offer, speaks volumes

A set of fighters that either have a poor record as a champion and have fought barely nobody bar Ortiz or a bloke who gave his titles away and had a 2 year break is surely an easy fight to make as neither have much to loose and plenty to gain their positions make it an easy fight to make.

Completely different when you try and make a fight with a unified champion with 3/4’s of the belts is seen as the cash cow and has a cocky little cockney as his promoter !
You would think so. But Eddie doesn’t seem to really want it ....

How do you know....did Eddie say that.

I think warren and Lou dibella have a slightly diff version of events.

Even whyte who is promoted by Eddie has turned down April 13th due to desirous offer, speaks volumes

You would think so. But Eddie doesn’t seem to really want it ....

Eddie has claimed several times that Shirley Winkle is ignoring his emails and no ibtrestb in communication.

I've not heard any denial from him that isn't true

If Whyte got offered anything like 70/30 he should be on his knees begging to accept , he won't get a better chance to face a world champion.

Eddie has claimed several times that Shirley Winkle is ignoring his emails and no ibtrestb in communication.

If Whyte got offered anything like 70/30 he should be on his knees begging to accept , he won't get a better chance to face a world champion.

'Shirely Winkle' - the epitome of Hearn's witt.

Hearn himself admitted the offer to Whyte was too low.

Dishing out derisory offers to fighters claiming nobody wants to fight AJ before sticking him in with Miller

Then you had Eddie saying for months that the $50 million offer from Wilder's team never happened only for Barry Hearn to admit during his pissed up ramblings on Twitter that the offer was genuine.

Also a planned Matchroom bill at the Arena for 23rd March has been scrapped after Kelly's apparently pulled out of the Avanesyan fight again

Last edited:
"Dillian was made an offer, it was an initial offer, which has since been improved and now you're getting to a fair offer." Love the fact it takes a few offers to provide your own client with a 'fair' offer.

Then goes on to attempt to justify it because AJ fought Charles Martin for 'peanuts'.

"Dillian was made an offer, it was an initial offer, which has since been improved and now you're getting to a fair offer." Love the fact it takes a few offers to provide your own client with a 'fair' offer.

Then goes on to attempt to justify it because AJ fought Charles Martin for 'peanuts'.
He could lose Dillian like.....I reckon they might turn around and make that now like.

But fuck nars

Aye only because Martin was just there to take a five and hand over a belt, if he'd fiught for free it would have been financially sensible to take the fight.

Seriously....
Very rare you hear either Shelley or Lou go ridiculously public like Eddie has been the last 2 years.

Eddie needs to just shut the fuck up and makes fights, he makes it worse for himself....that’s not a dig, the shite he has posted and spoken about this week on the sky sports news is just silly.

Back