Latest boxing crack

The whole Bellew v Haye thing started for Hearn to see what Haye had left in the tank when coming back, rather than put him with Joshua. I really don't think he has amazing power, but he's still a heavy bloke.

Tough one. Some will have a meltdown, but Fury v Wlad edges it for me.
Jonny Nelson said today it will be the biggest shock in boxing if Bellew wins. He says Usyk is one of the best fighter's he has EVER seen.

Well, dunno why but chucked a decent wedge on Bellew to win at 6-1..........Hated the bloke, went to both Haye fights wanting him to get beat but there is just somet about him......Cant help but think we are in for an upset.

This has the feel of Benn v McClellan when the whole world tuned in to see the unbeatable vicious fighting machine from America beat up on poor old Benn. That didnt quite turn out the way it was supposed to either although I clearly hope the Champ doesnt end up getting seriously hurt

Jonny Nelson said today it will be the biggest shock in boxing if Bellew wins. He says Usyk is one of the best fighter's he has EVER seen.

Johnny Nelson is either an idiot or has just agreed to be the Sky contrarian. He's always doing it

I predict a canny f***ing boring fight tbh, Usyk fight's are hardly entertaining so I hope Bellew chin's him early, can't see it happening though as he's quicker and moves better than Bellew - and also much younger.

Is Usyk that good? Genuinely never seen a fight of his.

Yes he’s got all the belts but historically it’s hit and miss division, mostly miss....

Very hard fight for bellew but something always sticks in my mind, before the first Haye fight everyone thought he was going to get blown away, I remember listening to talksport the day before it and froch was on. He said when he was sparring bellew, for whatever reason, If he decides he doesn’t want to get hit, he doesn’t. Very elusive, people forget he was a great amateur himself.
Would love to see him do it.

Canny work from fury mind

SPORF on Twitter
Amazing from Fury and I feel like now he’s getting the recognition and support he deserves. He’s stopped coming out with daft shit and concentrating on the boxing, love the guy me.

Is Usyk that good? Genuinely never seen a fight of his.

Yes he’s got all the belts but historically it’s hit and miss division, mostly miss....

Could make a very decent case for him being the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world at the minute IMO

I predict a canny f***ing boring fight tbh, Usyk fight's are hardly entertaining so I hope Bellew chin's him early, can't see it happening though as he's quicker and moves better than Bellew - and also much younger.

Couldn't disagree more with that marra, think he's tremendous to watch

Back