Latest boxing crack

I’m doubtful of a good fight after seeing both fight numerous times...will still watch though
I'm expecting a Hughie win. Pulev's been a great fighter, but he has been fairly inactive recently and has age on his side. Hughie will just dance rings around him.

I was shot down on here a while back for suggesting that both Fury's will be in contention for a shot at Joshua after December 1st and I still stand by that. It's going to be an interesting 2019 for British heavyweight boxing!

I'm expecting a Hughie win. Pulev's been a great fighter, but he has been fairly inactive recently and has age on his side. Hughie will just dance rings around him.

I was shot down on here a while back for suggesting that both Fury's will be in contention for a shot at Joshua after December 1st and I still stand by that. It's going to be an interesting 2019 for British heavyweight boxing!
Hughie can move very well. But can he punch too?

Good pre fight chat as ever about Hughie on the Costello/Bunce podcast......proper 50/50 fight...

Tyson Fury is going to be on JRE thursday night. That should be interesting, he gets huge non boxing audiences so I bet Tyson takes the opportunity to say some proper crazy shit.

Back