Latest boxing crack

Just out of interest Who's he dodged ?

Definitely ducked Callum Johnson before he decked Buglioni and his team apparently turned down Seanie Monaghan as an opponent for last night's bill, who was stopped in 2 by Marcus Browne last year. Don't think he wants owt to do with Buatsi either

Definitely ducked Callum Johnson before he decked Buglioni and his team apparently turned down Seanie Monaghan as an opponent for last night's bill, who was stopped in 2 by Marcus Browne last year. Don't think he wants owt to do with Buatsi either

Yarde hasn’t ducked anyone. Fact!

Is warren being careful with someone with no amateur background.

Aye!!

Yarde hasn’t ducked anyone. Fact!

Is warren being careful with someone with no amateur background.

Aye!!

well he swerved his chance to fight to become IBF mandatory, and also swerved the Kovalev fight when he had the WBO belt

you could however make a very good case for him not being ready for either of those when he was offered the chances

so one mans duck, is another man's sensible manager

I've got to agree with @Motor City Cobra on this one. I've not seen him duck anyone, However warren is being careful (which i don't blame him with having no real amateur pedigree ) didnt Bulglioni turned down a big pay day ?. However I would like to see the Yarde vs buatsi fight next year

well he swerved his chance to fight to become IBF mandatory, and also swerved the Kovalev fight when he had the WBO belt

you could however make a very good case for him not being ready for either of those when he was offered the chances

Kovalev who at the time was a killer??? Against a novice who had 12 amateur fights I repeat 12 amateur fights....and even if you could give a factual source with credible Purse splits which I doubt.....in fact love to see that, genuinely .

Ha way man.

Not a particular fan, as I actually don’t think he is that food but saying he ducked kovalev in any mans world is completely unjustified

Apareanrly he did, cash reasons, but one mans duck is another’s wanting more cash ;)

Last edited:
Kovalev who at the time was a killer??? Against a novice who had 12 amateur fights I repeat 12 amateur fights....and even if you could give a factual source with credible Purse splits which I doubt.....in fact love to see that, genuinely .

Ha way man.

Not a particular fan, as I actually don’t think he is that food but saying he ducked kovalev in any mans world is completely unjustified

if you'd read what i posted you'd see i actually said he was'nt ready for either of them - its arguable if he's ready now (hence whay i said swerve, not duck)

however, perhaps we should aim our displeasure at the sanctioning bodies who have gave him a high ranking - despite him fighting nobodies

oh, and Boxing news: Brit offered SHOCK Sergey Kovalev fight, promoter reveals - is the man's manager a factual enough source, or are we just assuming as a promoter he'll be full of shit?

if you'd read what i posted you'd see i actually said he was'nt ready for either of them - its arguable if he's ready now (hence whay i said swerve, not duck)

however, perhaps we should aim our displeasure at the sanctioning bodies who have gave him a high ranking - despite him fighting nobodies

oh, and Boxing news: Brit offered SHOCK Sergey Kovalev fight, promoter reveals - is the man's manager a factual enough source, or are we just assuming as a promoter he'll be full of shit?
I didn’t read what you posted. I don’t go over the thread in detail before posting marra

And no purse split in that link as I asked. Love to have seen it...think about it.
Anthony Yarde: Frank Buglioni twice turned down more than £100,000 to fight me - EXCLUSIVE

I've got to agree with @Motor City Cobra on this one. I've not seen him duck anyone, However warren is being careful (which i don't blame him with having no real amateur pedigree ) didnt Bulglioni turned down a big pay day ?. However I would like to see the Yarde vs buatsi fight next year

Buglioni's manager came out and said that they were offered the fight but for a lot less money than Warren and Yarde were claiming.

Mind I can't blame them for swerving Beterbiev and Kovalev, either one of those fights would have been career suicide

Buglioni's manager came out and said that they were offered the fight but for a lot less money than Warren and Yarde were claiming.

Mind I can't blame them for swerving Beterbiev and Kovalev, either one of those fights would have been career suicide
Absolutely. Smoke and mirrors...
Swerving. Ducking. Money. Promises.

Who f***ing knows

Has the rumoured Brook/Ingle split been mentioned? Strange if it turns out true mind.

I think they're alright. I've seen Hughie with him a few times on social media but something has definitely caused a bit of a distancing

Cousin Hughie hasn't been spotted with Tyson for months. Another Hughie gets mentioned in pics with him occasionally, but it's his brother, iirc. And they look similar.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It should be a decent 12-rounder.

Cousin Hughie hasn't been spotted with Tyson for months. Another Hughie gets mentioned in pics with him occasionally, but it's his brother, iirc. And they look similar.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It should be a decent 12-rounder.
I’m doubtful of a good fight after seeing both fight numerous times...will still watch though

Good fight night on Saturday, it’s a shame Jake Ball has had to pull out of the fight with Richards, but it still should be a night of entertainment.

On Anthony Yarde, I don’t blame Warren for taking it slow, but it’s surely time to mix it with the British lads? Fair enough if they try to make these fights and it’s just not possible, but it looks to me that Frank just doesn’t wanna make these fights.

Good fight night on Saturday, it’s a shame Jake Ball has had to pull out of the fight with Richards, but it still should be a night of entertainment.

On Anthony Yarde, I don’t blame Warren for taking it slow, but it’s surely time to mix it with the British lads? Fair enough if they try to make these fights and it’s just not possible, but it looks to me that Frank just doesn’t wanna make these fights.

Yeah, it's a decent enough card. People were questioning the lack of real headliner, but with 2 or 3 well matched fights, plus Hughie-Pulev on a different channel, which is a legit main event, if the timings work out then it's a decent night of boxing.

Still a big shame this lack of WBSS TV coverage, especially when they are on in the early hours. Would have liked to see the Flanagan fight but I'm not staying up to watch a stream.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a decent enough card. People were questioning the lack of real headliner, but with 2 or 3 well matched fights, plus Hughie-Pulev on a different channel, which is a legit main event, if the timings work out then it's a decent night of boxing.

Still a big shame this lack of WBSS TV coverage, especially when they are on in the early hours. Would have liked to see the Flanagan fight but I'm not staying up to watch a stream.
Fuck me. Still no deal in place ?

Another Fury on the scene.

Tyson Fury's 19-year-old brother Tommy Fury has signed a promotional agreement with Frank Warren and will make his debut as a light-heavyweight trained by Ricky Hatton on the undercard of Frampton v Warrington, December 22nd.

Back