Latest boxing crack

Really dissapointed in myself.
Wanted Ritson to win, but when he lost I was quite happy tbh - purely cos he’s a mag.
I thought I was bigger than that and more a boxing fan than a footy one but clearly not.

Really dissapointed in myself.
Wanted Ritson to win, but when he lost I was quite happy tbh - purely cos he’s a mag.
I thought I was bigger than that and more a boxing fan than a footy one but clearly not.
Don’t be hard on yourself marra. I’ve enjoyed watching Ritson since he burst onto the scene, always thought he seemed a canny lad aswell.
I was jumping about the sitting Room “go on f***ing give him it” when he nearly got done last night. It’s not a footy thing man it’s deeper than that...

It's utterly ridiculous that promoters are the ones responsible for paying judges' fees, travel and expenses. Until that changes then ridiculous scorecards like that Ritson one and the two alleged cards in the Bakole fight will continue to happen
Jesus, is that true? I always assumed the bbboc would cover that sort of stuff.

Very good amature wasn't he, certainly had that busy volume use of head punches from the amature game. Did most things fairly cute & well to be fair even if a lot of it did look ragged at times against a heavy dangerous man..

A feel like he might have went to an Olympics

According to Nelson two of the judges had it even going into the 10th :eek::eek:

If that's true then that's right down there with something out of late 90's/early 00's Germany

I am not surprised! I expected that Patera to get robbed

Back