Latest boxing crack

Canelo Alvarez has reportedly agreed a multi-fight US broadcast deal with DAZN which will see his upcoming bouts streamed on the platform, starting December 15th against Rocky Fielding.

Eddie Hearn showing Haymon whose the daddy stateside.

Canelo Alvarez has reportedly agreed a multi-fight US broadcast deal with DAZN which will see his upcoming bouts streamed on the platform, starting December 15th against Rocky Fielding.

:lol::lol:

Early days yet

Oscar went straight to DAZN apparently. However it came about everyone wins.

David Haye confirmed to @talkSPORT
today that the plan for his new client Dereck Chisora is still to secure the Dillian Whyte rematch on December 22nd at the O2 Arena.

No Whyte-Ortiz then

What does what mean mate ?

The Canelo deal is part of a wider tie up with Golden Boy so it seems like dazn and matchroom will both be putting shows on for them. i thought the matchroom dazn deal was exclusive to them. i may be missing something in my thinking thoigh so its a genuine question

The Canelo deal is part of a wider tie up with Golden Boy so it seems like dazn and matchroom will both be putting shows on for them. i thought the matchroom dazn deal was exclusive to them. i may be missing something in my thinking thoigh so its a genuine question

edit: goldenboy and matchroom both putting shows on for dazn is what i meant.

Last edited:

edit: goldenboy and matchroom both putting shows on for dazn is what i meant.
Fuck nars mate

Back