Latest boxing crack

Hopefully Patera attempts to box and move instead of trying to get Ritson out of there straight away and see how he adapts to that. As much as I love watching Ritson, his opponents in each of his British title fights played right into his hands with their tactics so the jury's still out on how good he is at the minute IMO

Yeah, Hyland was ridiculous trying to go toe to toe with him, even after getting knocked down ffs

Hopefully Patera attempts to box and move instead of trying to get Ritson out of there straight away and see how he adapts to that. As much as I love watching Ritson, his opponents in each of his British title fights played right into his hands with their tactics so the jury's still out on how good he is at the minute IMO

He's only had 7 KOs so doubt he'll try and get him out. Just can't see how he wins this at all as he was unlucky on the card here a couple years ago so he'll not get a decision if it goes the distance.

Bonus talking action here to pad the show out.

I remember being at the arena a few years ago and they had loads of in ring interviews to kill time as Joshua had to come on at a certain time :lol:.

Last edited:
He's only had 7 KOs so doubt he'll try and get him out. Just can't see how he wins this at all as he was unlucky on the card here a couple years ago so he'll not get a decision if it goes the distance.

Bonus talking action here to pad the show out.

I remember being at the arena a few years ago and they had loads of in ring interviews to kill time as Joshua had to come on at a certain time :lol:.

Tbf I would never have expected Cardle or Hyland to try and blast him either. Dunno whether there are rumours that Ritson's chin isn't great or if they just lost all composure and thought jumping him early was their only chance of victory but it just seems really bizarre that they've all had the same tactic.

Back