Latest boxing crack

This lad's had 5 days notice. Had Buatsi and Allen had proper opponents then I'd have been tempted to go to this, but for me, 2 of the 4 main fights being tune ups and then a HUGE favourite in the main event, it just wasn't really appealing.

That Vallily fight was good though and I'm really looking forward to the Foot fight. I've backed him at 7s to win via KO.

This lad's had 5 days notice. Had Buatsi and Allen had proper opponents then I'd have been tempted to go to this, but for me, 2 of the 4 main fights being tune ups and then a HUGE favourite in the main event, it just wasn't really appealing.

That Vallily fight was good though and I'm really looking forward to the Foot fight. I've backed him at 7s to win via KO.

Same. I was at the last 1 at the arena but the only fights worth watching on this card are Ritson and Foot fights. Not paying £40 odd quid for that

I fancy Davies to stop Foot late on.

Really like the look of Buatsi technically but he'd be far better off in the long-run at super middle if he can make that weight, he looks tiny at the weight for a light heavy

Hope so. He’s a massive underdog like.

Always gonna be. Shite how 2 of the 4 main fights were 1/100 types. Well, technically 3/4 if you count Ritson, but at least that is for the European so meaningful, even if a mismatch.

Same. I was at the last 1 at the arena but the only fights worth watching on this card are Ritson and Foot fights. Not paying £40 odd quid for that

Hopefully Patera attempts to box and move instead of trying to get Ritson out of there straight away and see how he adapts to that. As much as I love watching Ritson, his opponents in each of his British title fights played right into his hands with their tactics so the jury's still out on how good he is at the minute IMO

Back