Latest boxing crack

Hey atleast I listed him.
But could be worse I suppose.. Like not knowing Usyk carries 5 belts, or claiming people at 9 stone can't knock people out although Inoue disagrees with that opinion, the Mike Tyson one was actually the best of the worst. So having an opinion on a specific fighter isn't even scratching the surface with the amount of stupid shit which pops up now and again.

And the sad part these claims come from the regulars of the thread not the ones who only come in when AJ is on.
I suppose it makes sense why they think Simon Jordan knows stuff about Boxing I guess.
Used be the thread on the forum by miles before all the cockwaving started nowadays they just cant help themselves

Last edited:
Hey atleast I listed him.
But could be worse I suppose.. Like not knowing Usyk carries 5 belts, or claiming people at 9 stone can't knock people out although Inoue disagrees with that opinion, the Mike Tyson one was actually the best of the worst. So having an opinion on a specific fighter isn't even scratching the surface with the amount of stupid shit which pops up now and again.

And the sad part these claims come from the regulars of the thread not the ones who only come in when AJ is on.
I suppose it makes sense why they think Simon Jordan knows stuff about Boxing I guess.
Used be the thread on the forum by miles before all the cockwaving started nowadays they just cant help themselves
Just go to bed. You do yourself no favours posting on here when you're off your tits. Loads of us post silly stuff on this thread but you're one of the worst offenders. Have some self awareness FFS.

Just go to bed. You do yourself no favours posting on here when you're off your tits. Loads of us post silly stuff on this thread but you're one of the worst offenders. Have some self awareness FFS.

Genuinely no idea what he's on about with the Tyson stuff.....the Calzaghe post was a bit of light ribbing...
Then he goes full radio rental talking about armchairs, gumshields and wearing a protector the wrong way round...

Some testosterone being being wafted about on this thread lately!
It seems some people think you have to have boxed to have an opinion which is laughable, also if anyone doesn't think Calzaghe wasn't a great they may have taken a few too many punches to the grey matter.
Joe was class world class infact, often wonder how far heay have gone had heoved over to the states with a big trainer. I love his loyalty to his da mind speaks volumes of the type of bloke he was. Just wonder how far he'd have gotten being over there, in the 90s wasn't like now where you can be anywhere really and still have the reach and profile it was about breaking America etc. nee one can doubt Joe though or they were too young to have seen him fight.
Interestingly Simon Jordan has Calzaghe in his top 5 😎
Is it controversial to say I don't mind listening to him? 😂 Hes pretty knowledgeable about boxing and actually says what he thinks, I guess that's why alot hate him. I find it way more interesting when people actually say what they think rather speak media speak.

Last edited:
Joe was class world class infact, often wonder how far heay have gone had heoved over to the states with a big trainer. I love his loyalty to his da mind speaks volumes of the type of bloke he was. Just wonder how far he'd have gotten being over there, in the 90s wasn't like now where you can be anywhere really and still have the reach and profile it was about breaking America etc. nee one can doubt Joe though or they were too young to have seen him fight.

Is it controversial to say I don't mind listening to him? 😂 Hes pretty knowledgeable about boxing and actually says what he thinks, I guess that's why alot hate him. I find it way more interesting when people actually say what they think rather speak media speak.
No mate it’s actualy not. 😃

Back