Latest boxing crack

Been a while since the thread reverted to saying apparently how much knows Simon Jordan knows Boxing.

Still waiting for that AJ/Wilder and Fury/Usyk double headliner he claimed to be in the know about last year and never pictures himself at events but more than happy to give it billy big balls over a studio microphone. Knows about Boxing as I do in Croquet.

Last edited:
Been a while since the thread reverted to saying apparently how much knows Simon Jordan knows Boxing.

Still waiting for that AJ/Wilder and Fury/Usyk double headliner he claimed to be in the know about last year and never pictures himself at events but more than happy to give it billy big balls over a studio microphone. Knows about Boxing as I do in Croquet.

Speaking of boxing knowledge....do you still believe that Calzaghe isn't a British great?
;)

Last edited:
Speaking of boxing knowledge....do you still believe that Calzaghe isn't a British great?
;)

Says the man who very recently said Joe Joyce was still world level ffs. .
And some other nutter thing about Mike Tyson so let's not even go there before I can totally embarrass you out the thread completely.

It's like being called a racist by Nigel Farage.

Last edited:
Calzaghe never considered a British great.....haway man.
He makes an all time top 5 in anyone's list including boxing experts
I disagree! The first names would come up would be Fury, Lennox, Bruno, Prince Naseem and the last name would be a wild combination of Hatton/Calzaghe/Benn/Eubank. He's definitely not a cert to be a top 5.

Bruno ahead of Calzaghe....

:D

Game set and match.....go to bed.

Last edited:
So I did put in his name there. Not only are ya thick ya also stupid.

Now drag the one about Tyson ya put up actual fruitloop.

And then edits his post to make himself look a bit better, Try getting out that armchair and learning how to put a gumshield instead of editing posts to make yaself look good on the internet ya whopper.

Last edited:
East side boxing 15/10 year ago was the best forum ever for Barnies.

It would generally be between a Brit backing Calzaghe or Hatton etc against a yank the brits would stick together, un moderated basically so the insults were at the far end of the scale 😃.

I’m surprised bubba from the Deep South didn’t hunt me down

Back