Latest boxing crack

A tough call but if I had to pick a winner I'd probably just go for Warrington on a very tight decision. Frampton tends to look great in the first few rounds of a fight these days before tailing off, could be just a case of him conserving energy but if that's not the case Warrington's style could cause him fits at this point
In my heart of hearts I go with Frampton all the way however I have to agree it’s a 50/50 fight which both fighters will be up for. Fury/wilder and Frampton/Warrington, good old frank could be taken over

Oh the joy. All coming to bt box office. Might get in touch with Tyson fury to see if he will pay for me, as it's not all about money for him

Aye but it didn't cost 20 notes...

Warren absolutely would have had this PPV if he thought he could get away with it.

There's been a real shortage of good 'regular' Sky/BT cards this year. The only one I can think of off the top of me head is the Conlan bill in Belfast a few weeks back and Warren seemingly had very little involvement in that.

Warren absolutely would have had this PPV if he thought he could get away with it.

There's been a real shortage of good 'regular' Sky/BT cards this year. The only one I can think of off the top of me head is the Conlan bill in Belfast a few weeks back and Warren seemingly had very little involvement in that.
But he didn’t, so fair play.
Warrington v Selby?

Last edited:

Back