Latest boxing crack

It’s already started and it’s doing my head in !

Warren, DiBella, Wilder, Fury, Finkel gibing themselves credit for getting the fight made and signed when no fight date or venue is in place ‘

it’s obviously gonna be easier to make a fight between one of the least credible WBC champions in a longtime and a fighter that’s had 3 years off and needs a hell of a lot to regain the credibility he has snorted away compared to a making a fight between Wilder and Joshua massive differences in revenue potential, splits, broadcasting the lot
All you need to know mate is that 'it's on' :cool:

Oh and Warrington vs Frampton is confirmed for ppv.

So till can not believe how weak Fury looked last night .
He totally schooled a bloke who had fought for the world title, all this after two years out and losing 10 stone.

Fury isn’t the easiest on the eye but is very effective and a nightmare to pin down.

He’ll be too big and heavy for Wilder. Ortiz was on top but punched himself and out and tired, Fury won’t do that.

I agree you can but haway, pro boxing is all about making money in as short and uninjured period you can.

Why go pro, if money is no object or motivation?

It's not for everyone mate, or at least isn't the primary motivation. He'll want to make a good few quid and rightly so, but he seems to genuinely be enjoying training and such again.

He totally schooled a bloke who had fought for the world title, all this after two years out and losing 10 stone.

Fury isn’t the easiest on the eye but is very effective and a nightmare to pin down.

He’ll be too big and heavy for Wilder. Ortiz was on top but punched himself and out and tired, Fury won’t do that.

Flashbacks to pre Wlad where people said he had no chance and referenced his last fight

Frank Warren on 5Live this morning saying the purse split is 50/50 for Wilder.

Find that hard to believe.
Also thought he avoided the question of the contract being signed. Simply said everything had been agreed apart from date and venue.

Frank Warren on 5Live this morning saying the purse split is 50/50 for Wilder.

Find that hard to believe.
Also thought he avoided the question of the contract being signed. Simply said everything had been agreed apart from date and venue.
No chance the split is 50/50 overall...maybe one branch of the revenue is 50/50 like UK PPV but I doubt that as well

I get that I was just surprised at how weak he looked. Punches has zero snap in them

I get that I was just surprised at how weak he looked. Punches has zero snap in them
Never been a snappy fast twitch puncher....but I do agree if you compare the chisora 2 and Wladimir performances his speed and relative snap is just off, hopefully another 8lbs lost, another camp with the 10 rds will get him close to what he was.

The chisora 2 was a cracking performance , proper fucked him up with skill.

Back