Latest boxing crack

Bellew said earlier tonight it would only happen at cruiserweight!?

But aye I could only see Usyk winning

I saw Usyk saying he would fight bellew at heavyweight after the fight and thought he wanted a tester at the weight, if he’s going for a crack at the division it would be a sensible move for him. Bellew should want it at HW in my opinion also, Cruiserweight i would have him getting his head boxed off all night long.

Whyte has progressed since then (hence tonight) has Chisora?

Possibly more than Whyte yeah Whyte struggled to a horrible points win against Helenius then last night where he still looks unfit and over committed to swinging shots, without the use of his weight he wouldn’t of won last night first knock down was a head butt n he hugged him in desperation the last 2 rounds

Although Chisora fought his same kinda fight he ko’d a very credible opponent better n quicker than the current unified champ so

Some huge KO last night. Allen looked horrendous but then the big right over the top

Chisora getting beat and a big over the top too.

Had Whyte winning by a few rounds TBH, has really matured well. Parker just doesn't have the nasty streak. Leaves it too late again.

Whyte is not going to fight to Chisora - he won 1st time and there is no story in a rematch in a next fight- so for the risk there will be not enough cash in it for him next time.

A possible route for Chisora could be a fight with Tyson Fury - with the winner of this fighting Whyte - as a final eliminator to fight AJ.

Chisora Fury - say November - Winner v Whyte on the undercard of the AJ fight next April at Wembely- and then AJ V the winner in Cardiff November.

Some huge KO last night. Allen looked horrendous but then the big right over the top

Chisora getting beat and a big over the top too.

Had Whyte winning by a few rounds TBH, has really matured well. Parker just doesn't have the nasty streak. Leaves it too late again.

Parker must be one of the most frustrating fighters around at the minute. Has all the ability to be a really good heavyweight but just doesn't seem to have the necessary mental strength under pressure to get the maximum out of himself. His fight with Joshua was really close after 6 or 7 rounds but he seemed happy to coast to a decision loss then and his body language through the middle portion of the fight last night was dreadful.

Whyte is not going to fight to Chisora - he won 1st time and there is no story in a rematch in a next fight- so for the risk there will be not enough cash in it for him next time.

A possible route for Chisora could be a fight with Tyson Fury - with the winner of this fighting Whyte - as a final eliminator to fight AJ.

Chisora Fury - say November - Winner v Whyte on the undercard of the AJ fight next April at Wembely- and then AJ V the winner in Cardiff November.

No chance Chisora-Fury happens IMO. Fury has already beaten him convincingly twice and even with their personalities a 3rd fight would be a really tough sell.

Parker must be one of the most frustrating fighters around at the minute. Has all the ability to be a really good heavyweight but just doesn't seem to have the necessary mental strength under pressure to get the maximum out of himself. His fight with Joshua was really close after 6 or 7 rounds but he seemed happy to coast to a decision loss then and his body language through the middle portion of the fight last night was dreadful.

No chance Chisora-Fury happens IMO. Fury has already beaten him convincingly twice and even with their personalities a 3rd fight would be a really tough sell.

Fury will need careful matching to show he still has the ability hence a match with Chisora gives him a current name with not much risk.

Not a chance

So many flaws with Whyte but he's made the absolute maximum of his talent and would genuinely fight anybody. Become a big fan of him over the last 18 month or so

He is a proper brawler.
As people may know I am a massive fury fan but I would fear for him against what as he’d draw him right in to a fight Fury would lose imo.

He is a proper brawler.
As people may know I am a massive fury fan but I would fear for him against what as he’d draw him right in to a fight Fury would lose imo.

Whyte doesn't have the balance to fight a near-best Fury imo. Would be all over the place

Just watched it, both of them are quite poor and would be demolished by a top fighter

But it was a good match up, very good to watch.

Don't get where people think Whyte will beat wilder, his movement and balance are awful and that's exactly what you need against the windmiller wilder.

Why not go to the states and fight Wilder? Oh aye, Wilder is a coward who wont fight any live opponents.

Just watched it, both of them are quite poor and would be demolished by a top fighter

But it was a good match up, very good to watch.

Don't get where people think Whyte will beat wilder, his movement and balance are awful and that's exactly what you need against the windmiller wilder.

Because he will drag wilder into a war like he does everyone he fights and with his weight advantage and nasty streak I can see him knocking wilder out. Wilder rarely fights live opponents and he wont be taking someone as dangerous as a hungry and angry Whyte.

Whyte doesn't have the balance to fight a near-best Fury imo. Would be all over the place

Agree and Fury is the one fighter whose movement is slick enough to stop being dragged into a street brawl.

Last edited:
Why not go to the states and fight Wilder? Oh aye, Wilder is a coward who wont fight any live opponents.

Because he will drag wilder into a war like he does everyone he fights and with his weight advantage and nasty streak I can see him knocking wilder out. Wilder rarely fights live opponents and he wont be taking someone as dangerous as a hungry and angry Whyte.

Agree and Fury is the one fighter whose movement is slick enough to stop being dragged into a street brawl.
I just don't think Whyte is that level. I think he'll be exactly what wilder likes, slow and hittable.

Back