Latest boxing crack

The WBC should of ordered Wilder vs Whyte after Whyte beat Helenius, they didn’t so he fought Browne. It’s criminal that the WBC still didn’t order Whyte vs Wilder after that fight, After last night (I watched but on holiday so in a bar, couldn’t hear the interview but read up on what Whyte said after the fight last night) Whyte is focussing more on getting his title shot off AJ than Wilder which is sensible he’s got more chance a getting in with AJ in April (if he gets through Povetkin) than he has of getting Wilder. Wilder is all talk he’s a f***ing pussy who wants to fight no one and the WBC are to soft to order him into anything serious.

The WBC dont seem to be hugely bothered about Wilder fighting anything but bums, how he managed to avoid fighting any live opponents is beyond me......People say he will be too good for Whyte or AJ but we simply dont know as his record tells us little other than he can spark out fighters who to a man already have numerous defeats on their records and who are certainly not "live" or hungry fighters....Ortiz was probably one punch away from knocking him out, to see how much he struggled against a genuine fighter shows us just how suspect he is.

The WBC dont seem to be hugely bothered about Wilder fighting anything but bums, how he managed to avoid fighting any live opponents is beyond me......People say he will be too good for Whyte or AJ but we simply dont know as his record tells us little other than he can spark out fighters who to a man already have numerous defeats on their records and who are certainly not "live" or hungry fighters....Ortiz was probably one punch away from knocking him out, to see how much he struggled against a genuine fighter shows us just how suspect he is.
Had on is Ortiz a bum/not a live fighter or a genuine fighter...?????.

Post is contradicting or I am confused.

The WBC should of ordered Wilder vs Whyte after Whyte beat Helenius, they didn’t so he fought Browne. It’s criminal that the WBC still didn’t order Whyte vs Wilder after that fight, After last night (I watched but on holiday so in a bar, couldn’t hear the interview but read up on what Whyte said after the fight last night) Whyte is focussing more on getting his title shot off AJ than Wilder which is sensible he’s got more chance a getting in with AJ in April (if he gets through Povetkin) than he has of getting Wilder. Wilder is all talk he’s a f***ing pussy who wants to fight no one and the WBC are to soft to order him into anything serious.
Don’t disagree with the sentiment as such but he is fighting his mandatory next

Last edited:
Had on is Ortiz a bum/not a live fighter or a genuine fighter...?????.

Post is contradicting or I am confused.

Don’t disagree with the sentiment as such but he is fighting his mandatory next
Dillian Whyte has been top of the WBC rankings since he beat Helenius, I’ve no idea who he’s fighting next but surely his mandatory would be top of the WBC rankings?

Dillian Whyte has been top of the WBC rankings since he beat Helenius, I’ve no idea who he’s fighting next but surely his mandatory would be top of the WBC rankings?

Ridiculous that Breazeale is gonna get a shot at Wilder before Whyte ! Hearn will try n force the wbc to call the title fight for the end of the year for Whyte it has to happen or the rankings are further made a mockery of

That Sunderland bill is on Freesport's ch422 sky now, Glenn mccrory co comms

Not sure exactly where it is in Sunderland

Aye. He was offered Ortiz as final eliminator ( yes Browne should have been that ) but chose a different path. The could have been ortiz on Saturday and then he couldn’t be denied a shot after breazale But he and Eddie signed. To fight Parker and chase aj rematch !

Ha way it’s the WBC...

Hopefully he keeps his wbc ranking and potential next fight or two for wilder

Ridiculous that Breazeale is gonna get a shot at Wilder before Whyte ! Hearn will try n force the wbc to call the title fight for the end of the year for Whyte it has to happen or the rankings are further made a mockery of
Of course. What else is new marra

Aye. He was offered Ortiz as final eliminator ( yes Browne should have been that ) but chose a different path. The could have been ortiz on Saturday and then he couldn’t be denied a shot after breazale But he and Eddie signed. To fight Parker and chase aj rematch !

Ha way it’s the WBC...

Hopefully he keeps his wbc ranking and potential next fight or two for wilder

Of course. What else is new marra
A see now, like I said I thought after reading up his comments after the fight on Saturday he was chasing AJ now more than Wilder now. I think they probably see the AJ fight happening more than Wilder, giving Hearn has them both. Imo AJ beats Povetkin in September then fights Whyte in April. Shit I know but just don’t think Wilder will fight any of them unless he’s ordered to.

Bit craic on talksport between Bellew and Warren.
Warren claims he has saw the contract sent by finkel guaranteeing Joshua £50m and £30m rematch clause for fighting wilder. Bellew basically called him a liar.
If true not sure why Joshua keeping away from Wilder as think he beats him comfortably.

Back