Latest boxing crack

Did you’s hear Tom Little in his IFL interview? Reckons Dubois had Martin Bakole sent home because he was giving him a pasting in sparring...

...cue Bakole responding with how disrespectful that is from Little and that he should “reveal also how he fared in the gym with him”.

There was then a tweet from that big Scottish cruiserweight Stephen Simmons (sorry if that’s the wrong spelling) that confirmed that Bakole actually knocked out Tom Little in sparring.

Eh...168lb

Just been having a look, some potential class fights at 160lb over the next 18 months man,

Charlo man :) and this DEREVYANCHENKO fella who seems to be carrying some serious hype?

Know Warren pretty much said towards the back end of last year that the plan was for DeGale-Saunders to happen in April if they beat Truax and Lemieux respectively but DeGale losing put paid to that.

You're right about the talent at 160 but unfortunately you can pretty much guarantee that Saunders and Jacobs will be treading water until they can get a fight with one of Golovkin or Canelo. That Munguia who the Nevada commission rejected as a Golovkin opponent looks like he could be a monster in the making anarl

Know Warren pretty much said towards the back end of last year that the plan was for DeGale-Saunders to happen in April if they beat Truax and Lemieux respectively but DeGale losing put paid to that.

You're right about the talent at 160 but unfortunately you can pretty much guarantee that Saunders and Jacobs will be treading water until they can get a fight with one of Golovkin or Canelo. That Munguia who the Nevada commission rejected as a Golovkin opponent looks like he could be a monster in the making anarl
Few of the fuckers. I forgot all about andrade

What does everyone think of “triple D”?
Thought he did well today. Looking better every fight.

Best he’s looked, lack of speed is a worry, as his stiffness, which could be bad under pressure, I know he doesn’t need head movements against Tom Little but it’ll Ben intriguing to see if he can move a bit...plenty of time for me, take it slow, win the English I’d say.

I reckon Taylor will stop Postol, but Paddy Power offering 8/1 for the Ukrainian, so I’m on it.

Last edited:
As much of a top bloke Murray is, Golovkin would wipe the floor with him if it happens again, on this evidence. wouldn’t begrudge him if he got the fight for a last pay day either.

An away fighter really doesn't have a hope in hell of winning a decision in the UK unless they utterly dominate a fight. Thought Taylor did just about enough, and it's a great win for him, but those judges had him winning before the fight even started.

An away fighter really doesn't have a hope in hell of winning a decision in the UK unless they utterly dominate a fight. Thought Taylor did just about enough, and it's a great win for him, but those judges had him winning before the fight even started.

Aye the cards were far too wide. Said it before but our reputation must be lifting overseas

Pretty close until the 8th. Taylor probably built a 3/4 point gap from then on. Scorecards were a shambles though.

What does everyone think of “triple D”?
Thought he did well today. Looking better every fight.
Absolute robot, even stiffer than joy Joyce.

May get British level before a brutal ko.

As much of a top bloke Murray is, Golovkin would wipe the floor with him if it happens again, on this evidence. wouldn’t begrudge him if he got the fight for a last pay day either.
Please god this doesn’t happen...waste of time. Some cracking fights to be made that don’t include Martin.

Like to see Saunders give him his chance but now that ggg and canelo fucked him off, but in all honesty I see am easy 12 rd boring points win for billy.

Good fight from Taylor there, scorecards a bit wide mind imho
He won 3 or 4 up for me with 2 or 3 very close, anyway he best postal fair and sq so no drama. Fantastic win like, amazing match making from Barry Mac like....same as frampton before the split, tremendously brave with there fighters.

Anyone see the Ohara Davies KO...all time classic reaction.

Right hand on the chin, knees dipped, body extended back upwards, pirouette then total face plant. f***ing quality.

Last edited:
Absolute robot, even stiffer than joy Joyce.

May get British level before a brutal ko.

Please god this doesn’t happen...waste of time. Some cracking fights to be made that don’t include Martin.

Like to see Saunders give him his chance but now that ggg and canelo fucked him off, but in all honesty I see am easy 12 rd boring points win for billy.

He won 3 or 4 up for me with 2 or 3 very close, anyway he best postal fair and sq so no drama. Fantastic win like, amazing match making from Barry Mac like....same as frampton before the split, tremendously brave with there fighters.

Anyone see the Ohara Davies KO...all time classic reaction.

Right hand on the chin, knees dipped, body extended back upwards, pirouette then total face plant. f***ing quality.

Probably forgetting somebody really obvious but can't remember a British 'prospect' in recent times taking on such a good opponent in their 13th pro fight.

Joshua's 13th fight was against Kevin Johnson, which was a decent step up at that stage to be fair, but Johnson wasn't really world rated by that stage of his career.

Duke McKenzie popped into my head but google reveals he`d had a few fights before he won the title. He did however lose the title to Dave McAuley who had previously fought for a world title in his 14th and 16th fights (lost both), then beat Duke in his 17th. Canny going :)

Back