Latest boxing crack

Bellew v Fury.

Bellew already started the trash talking on Sky after the Ritson fight.

Frank Warren said after Furys comeback in the ring that it's something they could possibly do before the end of the year.

How likely for this to happen in your opinion?
Bellew really trying to get this fight going.

Been alot said by Bellew trying to get this fight off the floor.

Bellew really trying to get this fight going.

Been alot said by Bellew trying to get this fight off the floor.

Bellew can fuck off.

Three PPVs against cripples and now wants Fury on the back of a long layoff. Fight Uysk instead and see how that ends.

Bellew can fuck off.

Three PPVs against cripples and now wants Fury on the back of a long layoff. Fight Uysk instead and see how that ends.
He can fuck off? Yeh, its a bit shitty, but he's there to make money, and that's a big money fight.
I don't think there's much more he wants to do in the sport, so he may as well make some cash.
Like Haye did with those 2-3 bullshit comeback fights.

He can fuck off? Yeh, its a bit shitty, but he's there to make money, and that's a big money fight.
I don't think there's much more he wants to do in the sport, so he may as well make some cash.
Like Haye did with those 2-3 bullshit comeback fights.

Same with Haye.

Bellew has had a class career relative to his talent, but after three joke PPVs, I personally think the fans deserve better. Ofcourse you can just not watch, but it still has a negative impact overall. There's plenty of money for him in competitive fights if he desired, but it's 'all about timing'.

Same with Haye.

Bellew has had a class career relative to his talent, but after three joke PPVs, I personally think the fans deserve better. Ofcourse you can just not watch, but it still has a negative impact overall. There's plenty of money for him in competitive fights if he desired, but it's 'all about timing'.
Would you not watch Bellew v Fury?

I think it would be a 'test of sorts' for Fury and should help towards his comeback.

Would you not watch Bellew v Fury?

I think it would be a 'test of sorts' for Fury and should help towards his comeback.

Probably mate, I watch most fights, but I wouldn't be particularly happy about it, especially if it happened within the next 12 months

Wish Bellew would just be a man and fight the World Super Series winner, he’s had his fun and made his dosh, now for him to have a go at being a legend.

I’m eager to see the Taylor/Postol fight, he’s been matched brilliantly up to this point, a win here and he’ll probably be in the Super Lightweight WBSS.

I don't want to see Bellew in another farcical fight when there's better fights he could take at Cruiser that would be worthy of PPV. His last few PPVs have left a bit of a bitter taste in fans mouths.

I don't really see it as overly conducive to Fury's plans of preparing for Wilder or Joshua in the next few years either.

I don't want to see Bellew in another farcical fight when there's better fights he could take at Cruiser that would be worthy of PPV. His last few PPVs have left a bit of a bitter taste in fans mouths.

I don't really see it as overly conducive to Fury's plans of preparing for Wilder or Joshua in the next few years either.
Fans? He doesnt have fans man. He's after paydays and there's nobody who can offer a bigger payday than fury. If he doesn't fight fury in the next 6 months he'll retire imo.

Fans? He doesnt have fans man. He's after paydays and there's nobody who can offer a bigger payday than fury. If he doesn't fight fury in the next 6 months he'll retire imo.

You don't headline multiple PPVs without fans. I meant British boxing fans rather than him specifically, but he does have a good following.

& of course there's more lucrative fights than Fury. As he said though, 'timing is everything'.

& of course there's more lucrative fights than Fury. As he said though, 'timing is everything'.
I'm kinda shocked at this, but you're right.
The fact that Fury isn't headlining his own comeback fights is really surprising me - Even Haye sold out the O2 on his comebacks, against absolute nobodies.

Wish Bellew would just be a man and fight the World Super Series winner, he’s had his fun and made his dosh, now for him to have a go at being a legend.

I’m eager to see the Taylor/Postol fight, he’s been matched brilliantly up to this point, a win here and he’ll probably be in the Super Lightweight WBSS.

Noticed that the Sauerlands said that they'll be announcing the 140 line-up next week so you'd have to imagine that Taylor will be in if he beats Postol. Would love to see him against Prograis, there's quite a few decent up and comers at that weight but they're the 2 who really look as though they could be 'the man' in the post-Crawford era at light-welter.

Josh Taylor vs Viktor Postol tomorrow night as well as another pretty dire Warren BT card
Channel 5....tremulous fight that like.

Murray fight is a decent recovery tbf, and get to see yards and the big fucker Dubois.

Will record and watch Sunday morning in bed.

Wonder wat Saunders will do after his tactic has backfired, back to sq 1 after the success of his last win, queeer fella.

Channel 5....tremulous fight that like.

Murray fight is a decent recovery tbf, and get to see yards and the big fucker Dubois.

Will record and watch Sunday morning in bed.

Wonder wat Saunders will do after his tactic has backfired, back to sq 1 after the success of his last win, queeer fella.

Rumours that Warren wants to make Saunders v DeGale for September

Back