Latest boxing crack

It would have but Hearn nd 258 are petrified he gets beat again so soon after usyk and Ruiz.

im ok with this, like to see joshua let his hands go, if he has desires to be at the top again you’d hope he might stop this lad. Hasn’t beat anyone of note, doesn’t seem to have really heavy hands either. Decent match making as a pure confidence booster.

Nailed on PPV with hearn involved.

Pretty much guaranteed ppv if it’s a half decent bout these days. I wouldn’t mind paying for it if the undercards were better.

Its shit but people will pay.
Spot on, the undercards are minging these days
Bizarre that Beterbiev Vs Yarde for a world title wasn’t PPV, yet Mayweather Vs Geordie Shore is 30 odd quid.
One is a boxing fight, not high profile. One is a social media pile of crap

Sadly, people are stupid

He gave Dillian Whyte a hard fight in November. Whyte looked absolutely awful that night though.

More often than not though with all due respect Whyte looks a bit shite, never looks fit, has a horribly slow clunky double jab and has struggled with some poor fighters over the last few years !

On about the heavyweights Fury aint half delaying this unification fight aint he ?!? Usyk signed a month ago while Fury’s setting up his duck and building other fights …..

More often than not though with all due respect Whyte looks a bit shite, never looks fit, has a horribly slow clunky double jab and has struggled with some poor fighters over the last few years !

On about the heavyweights Fury aint half delaying this unification fight aint he ?!? Usyk signed a month ago while Fury’s setting up his duck and building other fights …..

Frankie Fish Eyes was promising a done deal at the end of last week....apparently the venue is the sticking point with the date agreed.
I've seen middle eastern peace processes sorted quicker....

He’s alway the victim, best paid victim in British boxing history Id argue.

Anyway he did make me laugh with this one though. Especially last sentence.

Btw. Missed the Dillon whyte quite. Ffs

Fury is worried by an elite level challenge and is setting up either a duck or a career ending cash out
😂😂

Back